Funny Friday!!!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I think rgranger was reading the subtext, written between the lines, that clearly says, "I need an education around this."

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I would guess I've seen worse than that for a mooring buoy. Up in Southold folks with waterfront homes who don't want someone else's boat to be mooring in front of their house have put out damn near anything to occupy the space. They don't necessarily put a boat they own on it. They just don't want someone else's. The town only cares that you are not blocking the channel.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Amish Traffic Stop
An Amish woman was driving her buggy to town when a highway patrol officer stopped her. “I’m not going to cite you,” said the officer. “I just wanted to warn you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken and it could be dangerous.”

“I thank thee”, replied the Amish lady. “I shall have my husband repair it as soon as I return home.”
“Also,” said the officer, “I noticed one of your reins to your horse is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this cruelty to animals so you should have your husband check that too.”
“Again, I thank thee. I shall have my husband check both when I get home.”

True to her word when the Amish lady got home, she told her husband about the broken reflector, which he said he would fix immediately.

“Also,” said the Amish woman, “the policeman said there was something wrong with the emergency brake.

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
I've seen a lot worse advertised for sale!!
Those fenders sell for $130 a pair. For someone that needs to add or replace one $15 sounds quite reasonable. Yes, it looks dirty and will be take some cleaning but there is definitely value in that item.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
it is not a mooring buoy ...
Could it be a “mooring buoy float” which the uninitiated sees as the buoy you use to moor the boat. It could be quite valuable if that is all you know.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Will is trying to snow us. The second picture is clearly the world's largest wheel of yellow cheddar, shipped from the Netherlands on its own hull. It has now arrived at its destination, and the distribution technician has been onboarded, fully equipped with the world's second-largest Swiss army knife. Note the decorative label the tech is kneeling on - it is highly embossed, and took longer to manufacture than the cheese took to age.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I've yet to watch it, but the Emoji Movie is about the struggle against typecasting. Maybe the groundwork for a thesis has been layed.