eye candy

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
I went to there web site hoping to find something like this. Love the sound of that engine.
A few years ago, and before I was aware of the David B, I heard that sound off in the distance but she was too far away to recognize her. Later I made the connection. Quite distinctive from other vessels.

Apr 5, 2009
Catalina '88 C30 tr/bs Oak Harbor, WA
A few years ago, and before I was aware of the David B, I heard that sound off in the distance but she was too far away to recognize her. Later I made the connection. Quite distinctive from other vessels.
Oh you, pretty chitty bang bang,
Chitty chitty bang bang we love you.
And our, pretty chitty bang bang
Chitty chitty bang bang loves us too!
HIgh, low, anywhere we go, on chitty chitty we depend...

Sing it with me!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Jon. You kept track of the sailboats while Master of a Lake Ship. I thought that was contrary to the rules.
:yikes:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I had a friend who was first officer aboard an LNG tanker that ran between India and Japan. He told me a story about the Sun rising one morning, after leaving port the evening before, to reveal the mast of a sailboat wedged into the gangway superstructure that they had failed to pull in.
My father believes this story to be more of an urban legend. How are you sailing at night and not have a radio to tell the ship they are stealing your rigging?

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
NICE!

She is a real beauty and a unique design. I've not seen a boat like her before.

Thanks for posting, JS

-Will (Dragonfly)