DSC00448 New S.S. Hinged Tab with utility plate, plus coax through hull fitting.  I had to reluctantly cut the back off the utility plate because it interfered with the mast raising/lowering procedure.   I'll have to figure out another way to attach my boom vang, but that really hasn't been a problem.
Joe11688

DSC00448 New S.S. Hinged Tab with utility plate, plus coax through hull fitting. I had to reluctantly cut the back off the utility plate because it interfered with the mast raising/lowering procedure. I'll have to figure out another way to attach my boom vang, but that really hasn't been a problem.

Hello! I am a new owner of an Oday 222. My boat is sail ready, but there are many things I want to do to it (like adding new winches to move jib sheets to cockpit, install VHF antenna, etc). The information you provide here (even though your may want to show a particular feature, your pics show much more; I am looking at your coax cable connector on this pic) is invaluable and greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

Media information

Album
Trinkka's mods
Added by
Joe11688
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename