DSC00367  Autohelm 1000 ST+.  I don't go anywhere without it.  I built the pedistal for it. 
I used to mount my yacht ensign on my back stay until I came across the idea for using that four way pipe fitting that I would normally use for my mast crutch on my stern rail.  I made a flag staff out of a piece of 1" S.S. pipe and had the pipe bent slightly.  Mounted a Teak cap on one end of the pipe and drilled a 1/4" hole for a Fast Pin to hold the pipe in the rail.   When I'm not using my boat, I just remove the pipe with the flag mounted on it and stick it down below in the cabin. 

Boy was that Stiper good eating!
Joe11688

DSC00367 Autohelm 1000 ST+. I don't go anywhere without it. I built the pedistal for it. I used to mount my yacht ensign on my back stay until I came across the idea for using that four way pipe fitting that I would normally use for my mast crutch on my stern rail. I made a flag staff out of a piece of 1" S.S. pipe and had the pipe bent slightly. Mounted a Teak cap on one end of the pipe and drilled a 1/4" hole for a Fast Pin to hold the pipe in the rail. When I'm not using my boat, I just remove the pipe with the flag mounted on it and stick it down below in the cabin. Boy was that Stiper good eating!

She's my best pal Johan. The wife won't sail with me so I take the dog. Dogs are great because they don't give you any s&%.

Media information

Album
Trinkka's mods
Added by
Joe11688
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename