Wednesday is Photo Day - 2022

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
adding that to my bucket list. Incredible!
You can fly to Greece, or you can try a US version. Here in the Willamette Valley, fly over the vineyards during the Summer months about 20 miles south of Portland, OR
1672528612605.png

Or there is the BIG show in Albuquerque. It is spectacular during the
ALBUQUERQUE INTERNATIONAL BALLOON FIESTA
Powered by ExxonMobil

OCTOBER 7-15, 2023
1672528466910.png

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Or there is the BIG show in Albuquerque. It is spectacular during the
ALBUQUERQUE INTERNATIONAL BALLOON FIESTA
Powered by ExxonMobil

OCTOBER 7-15, 2023
One of the fairs we sell our products at is a balloon festival in NH.
1672530763111.png

Suncook Valley Rotary Hot Air Balloon Rally 2022 in New Hampshire - Dates
I was at this 2022 festival selling jellies, jams, drink mixers, spice blends and honey. I'll be at the next one, this year now, 2023.

Mutlu Yillar (Happy New Year). It's been the new year for 3 hours now, here in Turkey.
20221231_233413.jpg

Still last year in the States.
(My wife on the left, my son behind her, his Turkish girlfriend, and my daughter on the far right, at a Turkish Mutlu Yillar celebration)

-Will
(May everyone get to sail this year).

Phil

Feb 11, 2017
Morris Annie Haleiwa, HI
Just got back from a great trip to the Bahamas. My wife's parents are 81 and 82, but they still love to snorkel and can easily spend 3+ hours at a shot doing so. They rented a large beach house on New Providence for the entire family. Here are a few pics from the adventure. I will post a few more next week when I have time to dig through all the pics.

IMG_4807 cr.jpg

IMG_5514 cr.jpg

IMG_5503 cr.jpg

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Jealous of a talent, seems like the wrong term..:(
Certainly you are not experiencing Envy, covetous or begrudge the skill/eye of the photographer.

Could it be that you are desirous of the talent?
If you applied your own skills and learned new ones might you obtain some level of the talent? :biggrin:
Would you find satisfaction in your accomplishment?:)

I admire such skill to capture a moment in time. Appreciate the sharing of such an event. And yearn for more.
Yet I recognize I likely do not have the patience to wait for that perfect moment. To be ready with equipment and know how, to capture the image. And lack the willingness to reflect on the image and modify the blemishes.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Jealous of a talent, seems like the wrong term..:(
Certainly you are not experiencing Envy, covetous or begrudge the skill/eye of the photographer.

Could it be that you are desirous of the talent?
If you applied your own skills and learned new ones might you obtain some level of the talent? :biggrin:
Would you find satisfaction in your accomplishment?:)
It was a compliment in the disguise of a crass joke, meant to convey wider meaning..

Sort of like this ...;)

1672955567666.png