The Lighter Side of Social Distancing

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I buy and eat Spam. I used to keep it on the boat as emergency food if I ever drifted away. Once we were a away on a cruise and had pretty much run out food. I wife made some Spam burgers while I tried to sail through the Race - slowly. Maybe I was hungry but they were good. Since then I buy the 3 pack (33% lower salt) at BJ's and we have a can for a few lunches now and then.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
I buy and eat Spam. I used to keep it on the boat as emergency food if I ever drifted away. Once we were a away on a cruise and had pretty much run out food. I wife made some Spam burgers while I tried to sail through the Race - slowly. Maybe I was hungry but they were good. Since then I buy the 3 pack (33% lower salt) at BJ's and we have a can for a few lunches now and then.
o_O Most people are comfortably unaware about how meats are processed. I recommend you watch "What The Health" on Netflix.

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
That Abbey Road photo was very well altered. The funny thing about it for me is I never noticed the third person (Paul?) was barefoot before.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
That Abbey Road photo was very well altered. The funny thing about it for me is I never noticed the third person (Paul?) was barefoot before.
There was a conspiracy theory that postulated Paul was dead based on him being barefooted. The current person playing Paul was found in a Glasgow pub washing dishes.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I can't be the only one old enough to remember the whole "Paul is Dead" conspiracy hype. Yeah, I listened to the White Album backwards and heard "Paul is dead, Paul is dead." Maybe augmented by some reality altering substances. It's ironic that Paul is not dead but two of the Fab Four are. It was only when Paul did those deplorable albums with Linda that we started to wish he was dead. "I Love You..."

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
I can't be the only one old enough to remember the whole "Paul is Dead" conspiracy hype. Yeah, I listened to the White Album backwards and heard "Paul is dead, Paul is dead." Maybe augmented by some reality altering substances. It's ironic that Paul is not dead but two of the Fab Four are. It was only when Paul did those deplorable albums with Linda that we started to wish he was dead. "I Love You..."
I was 2 years old when Abbey Road was released. I must not have been up on pop culture by then :)

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Remember the roots. The Beatles were a bar band in working class Liverpool England. Billy Joel was in the hottest Prom Band on Long Island, the Hassles. Jimmy Buffett used to busk on the streets of New Orleans.