The Lighter Side of Social Distancing

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Sad but Funny. Very funny.

We all will never be as we were, think like we did, be free in our minds, this event will change this generation like the Great Depression and the World Wars changed our parents and Grand parents.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I have been wondering when meeting a person for the first time if it would be socially acceptable to give a spritz of disinfectant in the air like they do perfume at those fancy downtown stores.

Innovative scent purveyors could develop all sorts of creative scent greetings.
  • I’m married but looking for a virus free person to hug
  • Just tagged virus free by the CDC. Look see the zip tie.
  • Kiss me you fool
  • Stand back - Social Distance required
  • Just returned from an at sea quarantine (this scent would require a yellow tint)
  • Ran out of TP but I’ve changed my shorts
The possibilities are endless. After all our sense of smell is one of the great tools available to signal bad food, scary places, grandma’s kitchen etc.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Do like WWII vets use to do around battle deaths...
Put broken cigarettes in your nostrils.

Modern...
1)Menthol Filtered
2) vape cigs that are disinfectant
3) cigar smoking causes safe distancing
4) Eat more beans
5) Popularize whoopee cushions again.

Sep 22, 2019
Hunter 34 AltaSea at the Port of Los Ang
Sad but Funny. Very funny.

We all will never be as we were, think like we did, be free in our minds
I think that half a year and everything would be great, as it was before. A lot of people like to prepare for different circumstances based on astrology and numerology predictions, and this 444 meaning article gave me total understanding that some numbers can be helpful in my life as well, in specific situations.

Last edited:

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
I walked to the grocery store to get some produce today but I was exposed to Corona along the path
20200322_133603.jpg

danm1

Oct 5, 2013
Hunter 356 Mamaroneck, NY
Went to Costco and they had a sign at the entrance listing things they were out of. Isopropyl Alcohol and toilet paper didn't surprise me, but third or fourth on the list was Spam.
Who the heck stocks up on Spam? This is serious people, and no coincidence. One of the symptoms of Covid-19 turns out be a loss of the senses of taste and smell. If you see someone with Spam, avoid them!

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Who the heck stocks up on Spam?
Well, you've never been to Hawai'i. Hawai'i has the highest per capita consumption of Spam in the country. Spam and eggs, fried Spam sandwiches, everything tastes better with Spam. That and Portuguese Sausage. The flavors of my youth.:biggrin:

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
My 94 year old father-in-law loves the stuff. We told him he should hide his valuables behind the Spam cans because no one will bother them.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
The dietitians said Canned fish and Oatmeal. All had great shelf life and the basic nutrition.
Down here the cajuns have Rice for everything.
So in walks the wife with enough rice for 2 years.:facepalm:
Dried Beans too.

Now we good for the next big Solar Flare.:laugh:

A Cajun walks into his first Burger Place and ordered a hamburger.
Clerk: What do you want on it?
Cajun: I guess everything, but hold the Rice.

Jim...