Salish Sea sailing?

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Spent the night on the west side of Blake Island. Today is Bremerton/west shore of Bainbridge.
20190823_092336.jpg

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Stew and we are thinking of Parks Bay tomorrow.
This would allow us to meet up with Terry Cox.

Ken

AaronD

Aug 10, 2014
Catalina 22 9874 Newberg, OR / Olympia, WA
Met Aaron D and his fine young family here in Friday Harbor. They seem to be having a great vacation.
It was wonderful to meet @Ken Cross and @Stu Jackson. Thanks to Ken for the recommendations and advice!

The rain cleared yesterday afternoon here in Friday Harbor, and we treated the kids (and ourselves) to a whale watching tour. Got to spend a couple hours watching orcas; definitely a highlight for my crew of young naturalists. We’ll probability stay one more night here, and then try to see Stuart.

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Any idea how far you are headed north or when?

Ken
Headed back south this morning. Winds picked up a little. Been beating all day. I'm about 2 miles south of Pt Robinson. Should be in the slip in a hour or two. Some day when I grow up and retire I'll get up there.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Headed back south this morning. Winds picked up a little. Been bearing all day. I'm about 2 miles south of Pt Robinson. Should be in the slip in a hour or two. Some day when I grow up and retire I'll get up there.
Well I hope your adventures were great anyway.
Ken

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
YOU GUYS HAVE FUN OUT THERE.
Home bounded Grandson coming for the week. So will be busy. Have a great time this last week of Summer Vacation. Planning to get away the 5th for a few days if any of you are still afloat.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Sure... Then you have the Lake celebration and all. Poor timing on my part. Lyn says Hi. Might get her out later in September.