Need h27 trailer/cradle dimensions

Mar 4, 2019
Hunter H27 Jax
Recently aquired 1979 Hunter cherubini 27, need to remove it from the water and transport to my house. I need dimensions for the supports and keel tray from either existing cradleor trailer. Any information or links to other threads that may contain pertinent information is appreciated. T.i.a.

Nov 8, 2007
Hunter 27_75-84 Sandusky Harbor Marina, Ohio
Congratulations on your new boat. It’s a great cruiser!

We are 2 1/2 hours away from our cradle, and no trips planned until launch in May.

But let folks know, is yours a shoal or deep draft keel? That obviously makes a difference in a cradle.

Mar 4, 2019
Hunter H27 Jax
Thanks for the quick responses. I am unsure of keel type as seller did not know and a survey would of cost more than the whole vessel. Anyway to tell before it comes out the water ? I reviewed the link for the cradle and it looks promising. However i wonder if it was designed for the cherubini 27 or perhaps one of the newer 27 variants.

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
@chrismorgan95 use the link I provided there is much information to find and hunt through, there are a number of cradle drawings in there I believe the drawing I put up is for 98 to 04 models but there is others in there, you could compare the differences and make the verticals adjustable for any variant of the 27.
Not knowing what keel is on the vessel is a show stopper really for proper design of either a cradle or a trailer and the owner not knowing is a big warning sign in my opinion, unless the current owner has inherited the vessel.
You could have the boat hoisted and put on stands until you have something to transport her, even purchasing stands you need to know what keel is under her, so I would say your only option is to have her hoisted and have the yard put it on stands til you have a plan together to move her. Thinking further you could have a diver have a look for you or you could go for a swim, not sure where you are and what temperature the water is.