Hunter resource documents archive now online

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
Back online and looks like they've added more information. or at least organized a bit better. May be why it was down for a while.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
We're going to download everything from here, too, so we have the complete library on more than one place.

Aug 17, 2016
Hunter 25 East Machias (beached)
Thanks for the e-mail. I've acquired during foreclosure home purchase a 1978 H25, looks a bit worn, beached on stands in yard since 2008? interior looks good, original OMC outboard, lower prop spins, looking for original 1978 manual, don't know any more. Needs stiff cleaning topside and hull, then...
regards,
kendwell

Bradv

Jul 30, 2016
Hunter 31 Lewis and Clark Lake
I'm looking for a document that will show the boat structure below the sole. I'm trying to figure out where bilge water may be trapped and need to be cleaned out. Hopefully I can cut some access holes for cleaning.

Sep 3, 2012
Hunter 285 Grand Rivers Ky
Hi,
I noticed that there is virtually no information on one of hunters most popular boats, the H28.5. I have my original manual and some other documents. Who (or what email address) can I contact to offer to scan to PDF my manual to contribute to this documentation effort?

Eddie just sent me a link to their customer service resource archive.

Trust me when I tell you this is going to be Christmas, your birthday, and Mardi Gras all rolled into one web site.

http://www.marlow-hunter.com/wp-content/themes/marlowhunter/export/

TommmD

Jul 22, 2014
Hunter Legend 355 Portsmouth, RI
Don't know how I missed this before, but thankyou for posting it.
If anyone's checking, looking to see how I can find the model # for the Hood Seafurler installed on a '95 35.5

TommmD

Jul 22, 2014
Hunter Legend 355 Portsmouth, RI
Didn't notice while I was on the boat yesterday wrestling with getting it up over the extrusion, I had a picture of the 'Hood Seafurler' label on the side & thought it was listed there. Will check Saturday, thx. Note, take pictures from ALL sides...

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
They may have changed how they are labeling parts. Someone here probably knows the p/n.

Dan_Y

Oct 13, 2008
Hunter 36 Hampton
Try sending a photo to hood. They sent me the owners manual for the sea furl 253 that's on our h36

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
I got all excited about this until I realized there was no download for, "How to make easy mega-money while living on your Hunter Yacht!" .... wonder if Catalina has one?.... ;)

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
Hard to find much on the 28.5
The copy of the owner's manual the company sent me was a poor copy... almost all blacked out in many places during the copy process. I'm glad they were nice enough to send it to me.. via email.. just hard to read everything.
Currently in the process of making my own diagrams for every system

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Where did the hunter downloads go???
It was up last week, and now gone
This is important stuff

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
I checked. Many times.
Not there.
The only data on the Hunter owners site is general stuff
The Hunter stuff has all the schematics , plumbing, etc.
Really need this stuff.
If you know of a link, please let me know
Thanks !!!