Hunter resource documents archive now online

Jul 23, 2006
Hunter 28.5 Lake Lanier GA
Where's the Hunter 28.5?

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Hunter 28.5? It's as if Hunter/Hunter Marine or now Marlow Hunter doesn't want to acknowledge that this boat ever existed. What's up with this?

May 6, 2012
Hunter 28.5 Jordan, ON
Can anyone tell me what happened to the Hunter 28.5? It's as if Hunter/Hunter Marine or now Marlow Hunter doesn't want to acknowledge that this boat ever existed. What's up with this?
Heff, it doesn't appear to be a comprehensive collection. There was a relevant document in the brochure section.

Sailm8

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 29.5 Punta Gorda
Unable to upload

I have a pdf copy of the Yanmar Workshop Manual (67mb's) that freezes my computer every time I try to upload. Any suggestions?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
67mb is a big file to upload, and it's over the limit of files our system will accept.

Sailm8

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 29.5 Punta Gorda
Phil,

If there is some way to add this to the collection I would think it could be valuable. It covers all 3 GM motors and runs over 200 pages.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I don't have the tools to do this, but perhaps it can be split up into three sections? I think our system is good up to about ~25 Mb.

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
I have a pdf copy of the Yanmar Workshop Manual (67mb's) that freezes my computer every time I try to upload. Any suggestions?
Can you compress the file with winzip or similar and send to me. I can break down a pdf into smaller size files. If so, I'll send you my email address via PM.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Thanks for going to all this trouble guys, that is an awesome doc to have available!

Dan_Y

Oct 13, 2008
Hunter 36 Hampton
Did Marlow/Hunter remove their service of past drawing?
That link has an error now. I searched their site and didn't find access.
Jim...
Jim
yep, the main archive appears to be gone. seems that only the service manuals and some sales brochures remain. If the large archive is still there, I couldn't find it. Hopefully Phil was able to copy that material to Hunterowners.com

Aug 17, 2016
Hunter 25 East Machias (beached)
New to this site. Acquired 1978 Hunter 25 along with a home (foreclosure) Eastern Maine, sitting since @2007-8
on lawn. Need manual, also one for 1978 9.9 OMC outboard, prop spins. e-mail kendwell@surfglobal.net
Thank you