Funny Friday!!!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
and send them to a penile colony.
Will It is just one little boy peeing. They raise statues to such youthful vigor.

Things to see in Brussels
1605309055465.png

A legend states that in the 14th century, Brussels was under siege by a foreign power. The city had held its ground for some time, so the attackers conceived of a plan to place explosive charges at the city walls. A little boy named Julianske happened to be spying on them as they were preparing the explosives. He urinated onto the burning fuse and thus saved the city.

He was a National Hero for taking a wiz... We all know that the old guys in the country were envious.

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
John, until you just mentioned it, I wasn't thinking about Friday, the 13th. Now I'll have turrible, turrible, nightmares! :laugh:

• Ha

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I love cats, and I look at all those memes as a Celebration of their "catness", rather than a dig. If you've never had a cat bring you a present, or pull down a Christmas tree, you're missing out.

• Ha
Oct 22, 2014
I love cats
:rolleyes:
I am confused by those words. How can you love a beastie that will leap into your lap seeking your attention, purr for a moment, swipe a paw at the hand that you are using to give that attention, slicing open your wrist with its claws, sink its claws into your body as it leaps to the ground leaving you a bleeding mess then let’s out a blood curdling scream of protest saying to the world - look what he did to me?
Cats. No. The words “ I Love Cats “ :yikes: may be a bumper sticker but fail to express my thoughts.:kick:

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
:rolleyes:
I am confused by those words. How can you love a beastie that will leap into your lap seeking your attention, purr for a moment, swipe a paw at the hand that you are using to give that attention, slicing open your wrist with its claws, sink its claws into your body as it leaps to the ground leaving you a bleeding mess then let’s out a blood curdling scream of protest saying to the world - look what he did to me?
Cats. No. The words “ I Love Cats “ :yikes: may be a bumper sticker but fail to express my thoughts.:kick:
It's kind of like marriage! :biggrin:

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
My three cats may not give me unconditional love, but they sure like all the telework now that it's a bit cooler. The boys fight to be on my lap with the computer (doesn't always work), and the girl typically lies right next to my hip. If you clip their nails, it's much harder for them to slit your wrists. Take that, @jssailem !!!:beer:

Oct 22, 2014
I tried that once. Got about 3 nails on one paw, when the beastie bit my hand and whacked me. The bit was a nip, no blood drawn just the impression of the teeth.:yikes:

The wack was just a “paw” warning. no claws. ;)

I understood the warning. Had I even thought about, well I’m the human and your claws need to be clipped, I am pretty sure I would have been flayed raw meat.