Always enjoy the joke @leo310 . BUT IT IS THURSDAY? It got me wondering, has Vancouver Island started to drift west across the International Date Line?
I know the Magnetic Pole has started to drift to the west across Canada. It is always a wonder how things can change while we are locked down... Yes our Governor has decided to lock us down again thru January... Or at least she has empowered herself to take that action.
So Leo has it happened? The Cascadia Big one... You're really adrift?
Do any of you live-aboard folk bake your own bread? If so, what do you use? Electric? Just curious (we are baking a lot of bread at home these days, and wondering about the logistics of baking bread on board) ~Lisa
Mine were not as pretty as Tom’s, but just as tasty I think
Well with all the Hoopla about Wal-Mart throwing out good food , they asked us Employee's for suggestions..so i offered up a few of my ideas and some that i forgot to mention during the meeting....
(1) - I had an automatic water mister installed to keep the produce fresh..it's cool ..Just before it goes on. you hear the sound of Thunder and the smell of Fresh rain.
(2) - Then when you approach the milk cases, you hear Cows mooing and experience the scent of Fresh Hay...
(3) - Then when you approach the eggs, you hear Hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the aroma of bacon and eggs frying..
(4) - The veggie department has the smell of fresh buttered corn...
(5) - Nobody buy's toilet paper there any more..
And the last one was why i was fired!!!!
I love that one Leo. Makes me smile the way I did the first time I saw a kid that age in a small Panamanian coastal village ride by bareback on his horse, with a surfboard under one arm, headed to the local break.