Funny Friday!!!

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
also referred to as, There Is No Organization,
Ah yes.... And then there are those that don't think through what the abreviation will look like, for example
.... there is the South Carolina Unorganized Militia.:biggrin:
.... or the Alabama Commission of Higher Educaiton:biggrin::biggrin:
... my all time favorite is the office of Strategic Communication And Marketing.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I kind of wish it were a joke:facepalm:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I was having a drink with a fellow sailor at the yacht club. I'd been away and was catching up on all the latest gossip. He'd just got divorced, so I wanted to know all about it.
"Jack, what happened? After twenty years together, you two seemed so happy." I asked my buddy.
"I tell ya Will, it was the darnedest thing." Jack started to explain. "About a month ago, it was my birthday and I was hoping to get a little special birthday treatment from my wife that morning, but she never even acknowledged it was my birthday. I waited for her to at least wish me a happy birthday, but nothing. Even my kids said nothing and ran out to do their own thing for the day. Then my in-laws came over, no one remembered it was my birthday. I even answered the phone from my parents. 'At least someone still loves me.' I thought, but they didn't even call to talk to me. They had called to talk to my wife. It was so depressing. So, I came down to the marina to spend some time on my boat, but even the guys at the yacht club didn't say happy birthday. In fact, the only one who even remembered it was my birthday was that cute young receptionist, Angie who's always is so friendly."

I replied with a smile, "oh yes, Angie."

He went on, "I felt so special that when she suggested a drink together at the bar, I followed her to a pair of stools. We ordered a beer and then she said, 'there's something I've been dying to show you. Can you follow me to the conference room up stairs?'

"Well, no one ever uses the conference room, so I said, 'sure. Just lead the way.'

"Angie had the key and after letting ourselves in, she settled me down on that big plush couch they got up there and said, 'I have to go get it. Be right back, birthday boy.' And booped me on the nose."

"She came back, right?" I asked.

"Yep, and she had a cake with candles in her hands, singing, 'Happy Birthday' to me, and right behind her, she brought all the guys from the club and my parents and my in-laws and my kids and my wife, all singing 'Happy Birthday'."

"Wow!" I laughed. "That is not where I thought this story was going."

Jack agreed, "Me neither. That's why I was naked on the couch waiting for Angie's return, when they all filed in."

-Will (Dragonfly)