FREE passes to Pacific Sail Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Koehler

Pacific Sail Expois Great

I go most every year, last year I purchased my Catalina 350 at the show and became the first Bay area sailor to have a 350. The show as great deals and lots of new stuff to look at.

M

Matt Loeffler

The Wife Likes It

My reason for going to the boat Pacific Sail Expo is because my wife likes it. The second time I took my wife sailing we were hit and holed by another boat, since then she has never liked boats that much. I got her to go to the Sail Expo a couple of years ago and she fell in love with the boats a little bigger than ours. Since then she spured me on to get a Catalina 25, 4 more feet and 2000 lbs more than our old boat. Now she loves sailing and if we go to the expo she might just decide that a new set of sails is in store.

D

Doug Rodrigues

Go early, or else......

Parking is a problem if you don't get there early! I should mention that there are many discounted items for sale at the show. If you need a small outboard, you can pay for it and just carry it out over your shoulder.

J

Joe

Going to No Cal

I can't wait to go up north and visit old friends I haven't seen in years. What more fun could I have than to combine that with a trip to a fabulous (that's what I hear) boat show. I've been to San Diego, Newport and Long Beach shows and enjoyed them.... saw some boats I can't afford, and a few I can. I hope Pacific Sail Expo lives up to my expectations.

J

John Lekas

Expo - any small sailboats??

I am interested in going to the Sail Expo. Will they have any small sailboats on display? Such as the 12 - 16 ft range? Would love to see the Hunter Marine 146 there. Please email me directly if you have any info on the availability of small boats at the expo. john@clickboxpro.com

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Yes they have some smaller boats.

John: They usually have some smaller boats as well as sailing dinks there. The major mfg. usually have most of their entire line up available. The smaller boats are in the tents rather than being on the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.