FREE passes to Pacific Sail Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack

New Boat!

of course i'm going to the PSE this year... i need a new boat and this is where i can see every boat i'm intersted in over one weekend!

B

Bert Gericke

Boat Show 84

We have been going to the boat show since 1984 where we bought our 84 Catalina 30. Besides seeing lots of new boats and ideas, Jack London Square has been one of our favorite places to socialize and also sail in the Estuary, since 1984. Why change now!

F

Francisco Floriani

Victoria

I want to see new designs in boats larger than mine, because I might be changing up.

M

mary

Can't Wait

We are very much looking forward to attending the largest sail boat show on the west coast. As fairly new owners we need all the expertise we can get from fellow owners. The web site for this event peaked our total interest, and we have already made reservations, so free tickets will be the icing on the cake for us. Thanks!!

H

Heidi Ribkoff

We love our Hunter 40!

I have never been to the PSE! We currently own an 86 Hunter 40' after having an 87 Hunter 31. We love the layout of the Hunter and are getting ready to cruise the San Juan Islands this summer so need to research any new equipment we may need and whatever else we can find at the show! After the San Juan's we would love to cruise down to Baja this winter so, again, the more information we have the better. We would also like to upgrade boats sometime in the near future so keeping up on the latest in boats, expecially Hunters, is important to us.

J

Jim King

The best boat show i've attended

I believe this will be the 5th year i've attended the show. I originally came to learn about the boats available. It took me 2 years to select my first Sailboat on the bay. I have continued attending to learn about equipment available and to enhance my sailing skills. This year I will be considering the purchase of a larger boat and attending some of the seninars.

D

David

Captain

I want to attend because from what I have heard this is one heck of an event. A virtual who's who of sailing, equpiment and yachts. We plan on Cruising Mexico in a year and half abourd my Catalina 36 "Sweet Lorraine" and need to make some gear investments, and think based off what we have heard and read that this is a "must see". Thanks for the note and see you thier.

K

ken

Pacific Sail Expo

I am attending the PSE this year for the first time because I have heard from other sailboat owners that it is a really fun event. Additionally....... I am seriously considering moving up from my Catalina 22 in the very near future and I want to check out what's available on the market. Looking at many boats in one place sure beats going from dealer to dealer..... and it is tremendous time saver.

J

Jean Marie Scott

Homeward Bound!

Our return trip to PSE has been inspired by our most recent sail down the coast from San Francisco to Santa Cruz. After spending 6 months in a Bay Area Marina - we became the fortunate recipients of a permanent slip assignment in Santa Cruz. This opportunity allowed us to relocate our 30' Catalina "Nadda Lotta Yachta" back to her home port! Our temporary berthing at Grand Marina in Alameda was wonderful, our trip down-wind was awesome and our return to Santa Cruz has us set to go for the spring sailing season! Bring on the sun, bring on the wind, bring on the sailing!!!

B

Bob Perkowski

I'm going this year

Missed last year and i'm looking for a new boat. i think it's better to shop at the shows for quick comparisons.

R

Ron Posey

In Water Boat Show Extravaganza!

What a boat show! But, be sure to wear your socks and be prepared to climb aboard beautiful yachts that will knock your socks off. The weather is usually great and what's not to like about Jack London Square.

B

Bob Perkowski

Where 's the address form?

where is the address form for the tickets? it said i'd see a form for my address. am i going blind?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Not blind, but...

not fast enough. Check the bottom of the screen: this year's allotment is already gone! Sorry, they went _really_ fast this year.

B

Bill Martinelli

Power shopping

Attending the Pacific Sail Expo is mandatory for anyone serious about keeping up with sailing and cruising. This is the largest show on the West Coast of the country. We go to it every year to see what is new, what is different, and to get detailed information from the manufacturers about products. We also use it as a gathering place for the owners of Catalina 470s to get together and discuss our latest additions to our boats. Bill Martinelli Commodore Catalina 470 Association Voyager #11

B

Bill Prange

Pacific Sail Expo

I love the community of sailors present at the annual Sail Expo at Jack London Square. Besides drooling over the new boats in the water, I usually discover new gear and gizmos to upgrade my old boat. The sales people are genuinely helpful and lead to me to useful tools, not necessarily the most expensive items. The Expo has become a yearly ritual for me and my sailing buddies.

T

Tony Russell

What's new?

I am going to the boat show to see what is new in mid-sized blue water boats.

J

john

Sail Expo

I loved the Pacific Sail Expo last year... Saw lots of beautiful boats, met many wonderful people. Took a short ride on a Catalina 30, learned much about hardware and other interests. It's a great place to see the newest boats all in one place. Really opens ones eyes to the world of sailing and cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.