FREE passes to Pacific Sail Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Cassel

Pacific Sail Expo, the place to sea!

Yes, I'll be back at Pacific Sail Expo this year after a one year hiatus. This will be my third trip and I'm looking forward to it. Having the chance to see so many different designs, uses, adaptations and ideas gives me the opportunity to "borrow" these ideas for use in my little 26 foot MacGregor classic. Whether its how to store those pots and pans, or the best way to hang an anchor, I know that somewhere I'll find the design ideas that will help me make my boat so much the better. I'm also dreaming. Dreaming of retirement. Dreaming of the South Seas and dreaming that one of those boats could be mine someday.

S

SailboatOwners.com

Reserve April 23-27 on your calendar, because we've got FREE tickets for you to attend Pacific Sail Expo at Jack London Square in Oakland, California. Pacific Sail Expo is the largest sailboat show in the West. You can climb aboard hundreds of new sailboats, meet sailing industry experts and celebrities, and take part in informative seminars and workshops. It's as exciting as a boat show gets. As an official sponsor of Pacific Sail Expo, we have a limited supply of VIP Admissions available on a first-come, first-served basis. We'll drop a couple in the mail to you absolutely FREE! That's worth up to $30! Here's how to get yours: Go to http://www.sailboatowners.com/pse/ (or click the Related Link below) Our supply of free VIP Admissions is limited so please act quickly. Click that link, get your free tickets, and we'll see you next month at Pacific Sail Expo!

R

Ross Blanchard

New Boat

I have a 42' Hunter Passage and want to get a larger boat (48-52) I have gone to the expo several times and like the selection of new sailboats. I also like the booths with all the new gear.

P

Peggie Hall/HeadMistress

I'll be there Fri and Sat

I'm scheduled to give two seminars--one at 10:30 am on Friday, the other at 4:30 pm on Saturday. The rest of those two days I'll be in what they call the "authors corner" selling (I HOPE!) copies of my new book. And I'd love to put faces with some of the left coast names here!

C

Chuck Nielsen

Show Specials

I wouldn't miss this show. It's the best of the year in this area, and the show specials are great. We learn about new gear, which helps in case our wish list is getting too short! Plus, there are always exciting new boats to be seen for the first time.

P

Peggie Hall/HeadMistress

Complete Sail Expo Seminar Schedule

Here's the link.

J

James S. Rummonds

The Greatest Show On Water

Why do I go to PSE in Jack London Sq.? Because it's the greatest show on water! I bought my first new sailboat at the PSE in 1995 (a Hunter 35.5) and got a spectacular "expo price." Not only that, I was able to compare the Hunter I eventually bought to just about every other sailboat on the market. I even got to sail my Hunter before I bought it. In addition just about every merchandiser imaginable is there with lots of very cool stuff. Cold beer and great food was topping on the cake!

A

Ann

Yearly Treat

It's a yearly event! Enjoy just about everything about the PSE! The beautiful new boats, all the gadgets, the seminars and the perfomance sails! The show is always on or near my birthday, so it's a great present for me that my husband loves too!

R

Robert

Sailboat

I'm interested in wireless instruments and navigation tools as well as checking out the new boats.

G

Gregory Sherwood

The best sail boat show on the West Coast

The only times we've missed PSE was due to Antigua Sailing Week. We had to choose one & going to the Caribbean was the winner by a narrow margin. Besides seeing some of the best boats on the planet in the water, the exhibitors are one of the main reasons we go. Last year it was batteries we needed, this year it's a new dinghy.

J

Jim Gregory

Hunter at Sail Expo

While I'm not returning to London's and Hamburgs big sailboat shows this year, even though they are some of the best I've ever seen, I am returning to Sail Expo. It has a lot of everything, it's a lot closer, and it's great!

C

Charles Richardson

New Sailors have the bug!

This will be our first Sail Expo. We've had our Hunter Vision 32 for about a year now, and we are starting to look around for all the new stuff we. . . . need. Okay, maybe "need" is a strong word, maybe it's just "want!" New cushions, maybe a gadget for this or that. But we are only looking for stuff for our current boat, we would never even consider looking at bigger, newer boats. Okay, maybe just a quick glance. I mean, they are safer, faster, more maintenance free after all. Okay, okay, we're going to look at bigger, newer boats, too!

G

Gary Harris

BOAT SHOW

We are going to the PSE this year to see the new boats out on the market and get new ideas for our Mac 26D. It is a sshort distance to travel to see a large boat show, and we are always looking for new gadgets and ways to upgrade our sailboat. We are looking forward to it.

M

Mel Aust

Bay area boat show

I am going to the PSE to check out the Hunter 356 and Catalina 350, this will be an excellent chance to visit both boats very close to each other and compare equipment.

S

Steve Miller

Rites of Spring

Forget robins - PSE is the real first sign of Spring!

Sep 24, 1999
Hunter H46LE Sausalito
new dink

I'm attending the PSE this year to purchase a replacement for the dinghy stolen last weekend. And an outboard. I attended last year to research a new vertical-batten main, which I ended up purchasing from UK sails.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
New Boats and toys.

We have been going to Sail Expo for several years. We like to look at all the new gear and new boats. Even though we are not in the market for a new boat at this time, it gives us some good ideas for upgrades to our boat. It is always a good place to socialize with other Hunter Owners too.

S

Shawn S. Smyth

Pacific Sail Expo-one of the best

Having attended boat shows all over the country from Florida to Seattle over the last 10 years, I found that the Pacific Sail Expo is one of the best. Lots of information on boats, sailing, racing, equipment, and the chance to get to see what's new and what works. Really looking forward to this years show.

H

Harvey Banick

More gear

I'm going to PSE this year for updates on new sailing gear. I have started a six pack charter and I'm looking for the latest safety products I can find. I'll be looking for a new hand-held VHF,Life preservers, raft and more.

K

Karl H. Heydeck

Catalina 25 SR easy sailing

Learn what is new on accessories. I am a happy sailor with the covienient inexpensive Facnor on mast main sail furling system. Special Airforce main sail. The show is always well represented and a joy to shop. Happy sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.