FREE passes to Pacific Sail Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dale Wolford

Great Show

I've been in the past and always from the Expo to be a great source of information about new products and upgrades from my Catalina 36.

V

Vince Gonzales

Pacific Sail Expo - First Timer

This is only going to be my third season sailing on my own boat (a MacGregor 26X), but we've never been to the sail expo before. Last year I sailed into Jack London Square when the expo was going on and it looked really great. People were out sailing small dinghies in the estuary and the mega-yachts were lined up as well. I'm interested in seeing the new MacGregor 26M and looking for goodies to buy and try out this season. Thanks, Vince Gonzales

M

Michael

Needing some modifiaction help

This is my second Pacific Expo that I have attended. I am coming back this year to get better ideas on modifications I want to do to my boat. I will need to replace rigging soon and I believe that there will be some manufactures there so I can talk to them. Also I am starting to look at Spinnakers so this would be a good place to talk to different manufacturers. But the main thing that I want to see would be the new Macgregor Sail boat.

R

Rip Fleming

My 11-year-old Daughter Wants to Go

My 11 year old daughter is developing an interest in sailboats. I was delighted and surprised when she told me she would like to go to the Pacific Sail Expo to check out all the sailboats. This is one interest that I want to encourage. We are going!

R

Rick

I go every year

Even though I have moved my boat from Alameda to Ventura I still attend the Pacific Sail Expo every year. The boat show discounts alone are enough to offset the cost of attending. I usually buy about a thousand bucks worth of boat toys from the vendors each year, plus I like to see the new Catalinas.

N

N. Olson

Beneteau 41s7 owner

I have been to the Expo before and bought boats both times! I would like to look for a new smaller boat.

S

Sanders LaMont

I'm going

...because a lot of my West Coast sailing friends will be there, I need stuff for the boat, and it is a great way to get ideas.

C

Chuck Pfaff

Returning for the deals

Last year we bought our first sail boat, a Catalina 380 at this show! This year it's accessorizing time!

D

Dan Hartford

SAIL Expo 2003

SAIL Expo is the most exciting in-water boat show I've attended. I have not missed it for the last 4 years since moving to California. The large selection of boats and equipment, with many educational opportunities, make this a very special event for sailors. I also hear that the 426DS will be there!

P

patrick boole

new gear

every year i attend the PSE to get in on the cutting edge of yachting gear from electronics to the latest sailboats that are offered.

R

Richard Craig

Without Further Delay..........

FINALLY, the opportunity & timing are right. After loosely planning & then getting cancelled, this year has finally started to gel. Either a business trip had come up, friends were looking for crew for the Newport-Ensenada race (which falls on same weekend), we were becoming grandparents (April 29), or to many other excuses to list. But this year, I have successfully convinced the First Mate that a weekend of leisurely looking & learning may be just the ticket. She knows I (probably) won't buy anything serious 'cuz we just bought a Catalina 25 in August of last year. However, once she sees all the REALLY new stuff, that may set the wheels in motion for a couple years down the road. Pretty sly & cunning, eh ?? So why am I (we) going ? To browse, be amazed, swap information, maybe run into an old friend or two, and just to get up to the bay as a tourist out for a long weekend......and dream.

D

Dee Bernreuter

Fun Big Boat Fair

I love the in the water boat show at Jack London Square. It is fun and you get to see all the beautiful boats you could never afford and only dream abaout. It also provides you with the latest information on the newest equipment available. One also gets good deals on purchases made at the show. I always seem to run into old sailing friends I haven't seen for awhile. It's a great way to start off the "sailing season"!

A

Al Cabral

New Boats and hardware

Im going to the Boat show to see what new and I need a new lifejacket and other things for my Catalina hoping I can get a good price thear Thank You - AL Cabral

D

David Opheim

New Boat needs new Stuff

I have recently purchased a '78 Oday 27 and with all newly acquired boats, It needs some new ideas and equipment. I have been to the Sail Expo before and know that there are many people to talk to, a lot of new equipment to be seen and some great ideas and deals to be had. It is also a great opportunity to see all the new boats inside and out.

M

Michael J. Fitzgerald

Cruising is THE life

I'm going to Pacific Sail Expo to check out the latest in electronic technology, specifically communications. I've attended the Expo for the last four years and each year find lots items to upgrade my 48-foot sailboat.

F

Frank & Jan Swift

Why we go to the PSE

Jan and I always look forward to and attending the Pacific Sail Expo (PSE) because each year we shop for and look for new products to use on our Hunter 336. Last year it was to update the GPS system and this year we will be looking at equipment such as Radars and utilities such as navigation and safety equipment. We are also interested in a dinghy. The PSE allows us to "one-stop shop" and compare items that we are interested in without having to drive all over the SF Bay area.

J

Jerry Lansing

New Stuff

I try to go every year. I like to wander the tents to check out the new gear and talk to the reps. I find you always get the best advise when you talk directly with the manufacturer.

B

Bob Barter

Dangers of PSE

Boats, Boats, Boats. I saw the boat I ended up buying at the last PSE - maybe I will see my next boat at this one.... Word of warning to all who go - you may come out of it with a boat payment.

J

Jimmie Elzner

I wanna go to school

I have owned my Mac 26S for about 9 months now and I have not had it in the water yet. I am goint to the PSE to look for a good sailing school and to see what all is avaliable for my boat.

D

Donita Elzner

I wanna go to school 2

I have owned my Mac 26S for about 9 months now and I have not had it in the water yet. I am goint to the PSE to look for a good sailing school and to see what all is avaliable for my boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.