Feline be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
1976 formosa 41 yankee clipper santa barbara. ca.(not there)
You could just drink a six pack and mark your territory in the same manner as the cats do.
when i was bothered by the cat that spawned my using vinegar, i was protecting my boat from invading species of dock kat in sin diego. dang cat was trying to get into my boat-- i had to do something to keep him out--this was all i could think of ! he never came back-- was awesome!! gave me wide berth anytime he passed by ,also-lol !!
as for using a natural , even warmed, product, i think there might be some offense taken as it isnt nice to smell after a few hours. would definitely work, tho.....

Feb 26, 2008
Catalina 30 Marathon, FL
LOL, I have this mental picture of Zeehag with a pair of vinegar spray bottles hanging off her hips like six guns, all steely eyed like Clint Eastwood looking sideways at marina cats "So -- do you feel lucky, well do ya punk!" :D:D:D:D

Seriously though Frank, if you have a grill this is an oppurtunity not a problem. You do have BBQ sauce on board right?

Jim :D

Jun 28, 2009
hunter 23 Lake Hefner
:D
LOL, I have this mental picture of Zeehag with a pair of vinegar spray bottles hanging off her hips like six guns, all steely eyed like Clint Eastwood looking sideways at marina cats "So -- do you feel lucky, well do ya punk!" :D:D:D:D

Seriously though Frank, if you have a grill this is an oppurtunity not a problem. You do have BBQ sauce on board right?

Jim :D
I like this the best so far :D

Trained Falcons can also deal with this kind of infestation. ;)

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
:D

I like this the best so far :D

Trained Falcons can also deal with this kind of infestation. ;)
even i dont change name of cat to stew or bbq before trying to train .. training is good--keeps em friendly and neighbors dont hate for dead catosis....

good cartoon, tho!!

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
A friend told her cat that he was going to become a barn cat if he didn't start to behave himself.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
A friend told her cat that he was going to become a barn cat if he didn't start to behave himself.
did that work?? some cats are kinda smartz..lol....

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Zee:

You do not know a lot about men. They are NOT trainable. They may do want you want when it is convenient for them, but they are not trainable.

PS: If you doubt me, you should ask my wife. 20+ YEARS and I still do a lot of "yes dear's"

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
Zee:

You do not know a lot about men. They are NOT trainable. They may do want you want when it is convenient for them, but they are not trainable.

PS: If you doubt me, you should ask my wife. 20+ YEARS and I still do a lot of "yes dear's"
dang.. i KNEW cats were smartser than men!!!!!!!;)

LOL....:dance:

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
stu, gee--yer mean boys...dang ida thunk ye'd be nice boys,,,,, oh well...... disappointment again.... poooor kitties......

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
dang.. i KNEW cats were smartser than men!!!!!!!;)

Men aren't very smart.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
lol but they are fun to play with.......

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
gotta love em tho ross--- cant do anything else with em!!!!

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
They are big on pantry loyality, feed them and pet them and you can do almost anything else to them and they keep coming back.

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
gotta love em tho ross--- cant do anything else with em!!!!
i am talking about men....

"They are big on pantry loyality, feed them and pet them and you can do almost anything else to them and they keep coming back."--men or cats???seem to be both the same int hat regard..LOL..but i think cats are more social.....

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
I was deliberately vague on the subject. Cats are much more sociable and not nearly as needful. I love the tin button that says"The more I know about men the better I like my cat."

zeehag

Mar 26, 2009
I was deliberately vague on the subject. Cats are much more sociable and not nearly as needful. I love the tin button that says"The more I know about men the better I like my cat."

where is the like button for this statement!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.