Wednesday IS photoday!!!

TomY

Alden Forum Moderator
Jun 22, 2004
Alden 38' Challenger yawl Rockport Harbor
@TomY your prop looks good. Wh do you use for that?
That's Propspeed, Larry. I'm testing it for somebody. It was applied by a Propspeed tech. I was impressed with performance especially this late in the season when I typically have performance problems under power.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Tashmoo?
Sorry I have no idea. It sprang onto the monitor. I thought it beautiful so copied it and shared it here.
The meta data did not show me anything. It appears to be saved to Pinterest by an Arizona Photographer.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Sorry I have no idea. It sprang onto the monitor. I thought it beautiful so copied it and shared it here.
The meta data did not show me anything. It appears to be saved to Pinterest by an Arizona Photographer.
So "This beautiful sunset with a boat near Martha's Vineyard." was just to throw us a curve? :banghead:

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
No... Never mastered the curve... Wish I had. I might of gotten a baseball scholarship...
It was just a lovely image that I thought you might enjoy. I know I did.

TomY

Alden Forum Moderator
Jun 22, 2004
Alden 38' Challenger yawl Rockport Harbor
Pretty. The boat looks like a Beetle Cat.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
Couldn't stop myself from posting it. Sunset from last Saturday on Galveston Bay. Straight off the Samsung S7, no photoshop, no Instagram filter, no enhancement of any kind, didn't even have to straighten it. It was awesome, almost magical being out there.
20191116_173745.jpg

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
They seem to have names related to JRR Tolkien's works. Cool.
Our first boat was Cuivienen from the Silmarilion