The Lighter Side of Social Distancing

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
For our friends north of the border. :beer:

View attachment 178690
I just stole this and sent it to several of my buddies who are the type of Leaf fans that have been saying “this is our year” since the 6 team NHL days.
Thanks from a Canadians fan!!!
And yes I know the last time the Leafs won the cup they eliminated the Canadians ;)

MitchM

Jan 20, 2005
Nauticat 321 pilothouse 32 Erie PA
things i've done in total lock down quarantine:
1. actually cleaned the boat storage in the garage, finding a whole bunch of good boat stuff ! some dating to first boat of 1980 ! ..leading me to muse, why do i save every piece of kit, hose, and old wire , or nut and bolt ever removed from any boat ?
2. #1 taught dog to fetch. #2 taught dog to bark. #3, regret #2 and trying to unteach #2 . (a lot) (especially at 3 am.)
3. drank up all remaining irish whiskey and wine. now down to drinking the hideous 'quisenberry' liquor inadvertently bought on st maartens cruise 1991. (state liquor stores are all closed in my backward lockdown state.)
4. concluded that self studying celestial navigation with 1942 sextant but without a setting -sun horizon within 150 miles is a terrific waste of time.
5. spending hours on ebay motors/ boats for sale especially class a ocean 45' + is a terrific waste of time.
6.. decided that playing 500 songs simultaneously on mandolin and harmonica w neck rack and mandolin cannot be safely done in the company of any other human being.
7. decided that 18 linear feet of 'cruising world' 'sailing world' 'ocean navigator' and ARRL journal' from the 1980's were definiitely worth saving.
8. fight about #7 a lot.
9. yeast and homemade foccacia become essentials of corona life.

fair winds, calm seas.

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
A fine Appalachian tradition.

I hope they used lead free solder on those joints. :beer:
No worries, the lead leaches out in the first boil. Just reboil the first head, toss the tails...or install a glass reflux condenser and capture the top plate effluent. 90%+ ethanol and Pb-free.:cool:

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
3. drank up all remaining irish whiskey and wine. now down to drinking the hideous 'quisenberry' liquor inadvertently bought on st maartens cruise 1991. (state liquor stores are all closed in my backward lockdown state.)
They are open in NY.

Road Trip!!! :cool::beer:

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Hey all I just took the new Russian COVID-19 vaccine shot yesterday.:)

I can tell can tell you there are absolutely no negative sideffski efectovski secundariosvki Кто может это прочитать Обожаю Владимира Путина!

Джеймс...
[aka Jim...]

PS: Обожаю сайт владельцев парусных лодок. :pimp:
PSS: Translate the PS:biggrin: