rOnDAYvous 2008 *bzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 30 Bay Shore, N.Y.
OK its Jan 6th and I just got back from sunny warm Florida and now want to know about my next vacation Pete?,Mike?

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
OK its Jan 6th and I just got back from sunny warm Florida and now want to know about my next vacation Pete?,Mike?

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 35 Staten Island, NY
Stay tuned

We hope to finalize date and location in the next week or so. Stand by for the big over-exuberant announcement!!! Pete s/v EmmieLou (O-322) Little Silver, NJ

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 35 Staten Island, NY
Stay tuned

We hope to finalize date and location in the next week or so. Stand by for the big over-exuberant announcement!!! Pete s/v EmmieLou (O-322) Little Silver, NJ

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 40 New Bern
rOnDAYvous 2008

I believe Mike lost his voice, although I don't know how that relates to the planning mission, and Pete has been treading the boards, and since has gone into hibernation. I, myself, went out for four and a half hours yesterday, saw everything from nada to 13 mph, had to use sunscreen, and had a wonderful time poking into Northwest Creek. Still nervous about sailing where the depth sounder CONSTANTLY shows less than 7 feet, but there it is. Perhaps a couple of hours this afternoon. WAKE UP, PETE!! Bill Coxe, O40 Kukulcán, New Bern, NC

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 40 New Bern
rOnDAYvous 2008

I believe Mike lost his voice, although I don't know how that relates to the planning mission, and Pete has been treading the boards, and since has gone into hibernation. I, myself, went out for four and a half hours yesterday, saw everything from nada to 13 mph, had to use sunscreen, and had a wonderful time poking into Northwest Creek. Still nervous about sailing where the depth sounder CONSTANTLY shows less than 7 feet, but there it is. Perhaps a couple of hours this afternoon. WAKE UP, PETE!! Bill Coxe, O40 Kukulcán, New Bern, NC

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 40 New Bern
rOnDAYvous 2008 (2)

THERE you are! must have replied at the same time. Anything except July 4th w/e works for us, but if you gotta, you gotta. Warmly, Bill

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 40 New Bern
rOnDAYvous 2008 (2)

THERE you are! must have replied at the same time. Anything except July 4th w/e works for us, but if you gotta, you gotta. Warmly, Bill

Jul 8, 2004
S2 9.1 chelsea ny
my voice is back

don't think I haven't been thinking about this summer's rOnDAYvous. I have. I'm working over a number of ideas and will be asking some questions and gathering suggestions next week. Obviously, I want to host this year's "event" at my Yacht Club on the Hudson River, but I want to make sure that this is feesable, both for all of you O'DAy owners and to my Yacht Club. ( I certainly wouldn't want to host a crappy rOnDAYvous) Mike C. O'28 "DaCapo" and FWIW.....we're looking at either the weekend of July 11-13 or July 18-20. stay tuned

Jul 8, 2004
S2 9.1 chelsea ny
my voice is back

don't think I haven't been thinking about this summer's rOnDAYvous. I have. I'm working over a number of ideas and will be asking some questions and gathering suggestions next week. Obviously, I want to host this year's "event" at my Yacht Club on the Hudson River, but I want to make sure that this is feesable, both for all of you O'DAy owners and to my Yacht Club. ( I certainly wouldn't want to host a crappy rOnDAYvous) Mike C. O'28 "DaCapo" and FWIW.....we're looking at either the weekend of July 11-13 or July 18-20. stay tuned

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 40 New Bern
rOnDAYvous 2008 (3)

Mike, AS you well know, there has NEVER been a lousy east coast rOnDAYvous. One guitar or two? Those weekends work for us, you bet. Heading northin 5 months, can you believe it? May be going out tomorrow, weather is supposed to hold. Bill Coxe, O40, New Bern, NC

Jun 3, 2004
Oday 40 New Bern
rOnDAYvous 2008 (3)

Mike, AS you well know, there has NEVER been a lousy east coast rOnDAYvous. One guitar or two? Those weekends work for us, you bet. Heading northin 5 months, can you believe it? May be going out tomorrow, weather is supposed to hold. Bill Coxe, O40, New Bern, NC

Jul 8, 2004
S2 9.1 chelsea ny
I've got News............

oh yes, brothers and sisters, it's time ONCE again for the ANNUAL O'Day Owner's "rOnDAYvous" 2008. This year will be something special, and if you're up to the challange, will be VERY rewarding for those of you who attend. Please Stand By for the "official" announcement......................very soon (hee,hee,hee)

Jul 8, 2004
S2 9.1 chelsea ny
I've got News............

oh yes, brothers and sisters, it's time ONCE again for the ANNUAL O'Day Owner's "rOnDAYvous" 2008. This year will be something special, and if you're up to the challange, will be VERY rewarding for those of you who attend. Please Stand By for the "official" announcement......................very soon (hee,hee,hee)

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Screw the official announcement

Lets have the unofficial announcement or at least bits and piece's BTW Mike how long is it from Liberty Landing to Chelsea cruising @ about 5 knots?

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Screw the official announcement

Lets have the unofficial announcement or at least bits and piece's BTW Mike how long is it from Liberty Landing to Chelsea cruising @ about 5 knots?

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Is there a strong current in the Hudson?

Is there wind? or is it motor only trip? These are good questions to ask aren't they? we are going upstate so to speak? come on Mike your dying to tell us :)

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Is there a strong current in the Hudson?

Is there wind? or is it motor only trip? These are good questions to ask aren't they? we are going upstate so to speak? come on Mike your dying to tell us :)

Jul 8, 2004
S2 9.1 chelsea ny
announcement.......

Wow, I feel like Senator Mitchell before he gave up all those baseball players names.............I know something you don't know......

Jul 8, 2004
S2 9.1 chelsea ny
announcement.......

Wow, I feel like Senator Mitchell before he gave up all those baseball players names.............I know something you don't know......

Status
Not open for further replies.