Raymarine parts

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Beneteau 393 Bayfield, Wi
I'm re-mounting a Raymarine C70 chartplotter and when I removed it last fall, the gasket between the plotter and navpod got pretty beat up. Does anyone know who may still have such a thing. Raymarine's site is no help. In a pinch, I know I can make one but before I do, I thought I'd ask.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
From the C70 install manual
Les

You can obtain many Raymarine accessories and parts directly from your authorized Raymarine dealer. However, if your dealer does not have the item you want, contact Raymarine Technical Services at:

1-800-539-5539 extension 2333, or

(603) - 881 - 5200

You can use these numbers Monday through Friday 0815to 1700 Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Savings Time.​

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Well, ask and you shall receive! I was just contacted by Frank Davy at Flir Maritime/Raymarine and he had one that he offered up to me. Now that's service! Many companies take a lot of heat here and other places for their lack of customer service but Raymarine earned my respect today. It's also a testament to Sailboatowners that the companies that serve the sailing communities are paying attention to what goes on here. Thanks SBO and thank you Frank!

Dec 28, 2010
Catalina 380 san pedro
Thanks for letting us know. Raymarine takes a lot of heat on this site and on some of the other sites. It's good to know for someone that just spent a great deal of money buying their system.

Dec 28, 2010
Catalina 380 san pedro
I also want to give credit to the good folks at the West Marine in San Pedro who have been an incredible help in moving my project along. The company takes a lot of heat as well but the folks that work in that store have been excellent to work with. They took the time this morning to find the difficult to procure part for me going so far as to call Raymarine personally and discuss the situation in spite of the fact that I might not purchase it from them. Kudo's to that crew.

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Why not just cut one out of an inner tube or cork gasket material?

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Capta, as I said in my original post, I know I can make one but I've got a bunch of projects on the boat this year and this eliminates one.

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Capta, as I said in my original post, I know I can make one but I've got a bunch of projects on the boat this year and this eliminates one.
Sorry, guess I missed that.