porta potty question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Umm fellas...

Ericsson's 's toilet design is the same one still in use on submarines today. I doubt you'll here many submariners compare 'em tp bidets.

Time to close this thread. The first 21 posts were 6 months old when someone decided to revive it by adding onto it instead of starting a new topic adding another 40 posts to it, none of which still have the slightest thing to do with portapotties.

So Maine....Phil...whoever has the magic button...please close the door and lock it? Anyone who wants to continue discussing any of the topics this discussion has drifted through is certainly welcome to start a new thread.

Jan 25, 2008
Hunter 25 -
Sum.....I have just read your entire trip to Fl.It was awesome read and very informative to a two year novice sailor as I.
There is a vast amount of common since use of space and energy.I especially like the "head" area you built and cleverly showed in your Mac 26.
My Hunter 23.5 is set up a little differently in soem phycial ways but also a lot of simulaties. I can start to see now how I can use a lot of your ideas on board "Serenity" for convienance and safety.I especially like the anchoring ideas.
I'm ceratin I will be back to check out your computer/ monitoring set up.
Thank you for sharing this with us....fair winds mark<><

Status
Not open for further replies.