Pearson 303 mast length?

Apr 29, 2011
hunter H37C STX
Good day all I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me.. I'm tasked with sleeving a 303 mast for a friend and need to know the complete length from mast step (keel stepped) to mast head?
It broke at deck level and the base has substantial corrosion. The break is now sleeved but still need numbers to finish the base.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Apr 29, 2011
hunter H37C STX
Here is the listed data. You can get a good idea but likely will need to measure some of the boat.

Press the help icon for explanation of the sail length measured points. ie. P length.
I'm sorry I wasn't more clear on this.. I need an exact number, not the rig dimensions from sailboatdata. FYI the numbers on SBD are not always accurate.
If you have your Pearson 303 mast down and can take a measurement with a 100' tape or have in the past I would love to hear from you thanks.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
In the event a Pearson 303 owner does not have their mast down to measure it's length, 2 suggestions come to mind:

1. Contact these guys who are familiar with the mast length for that boat: Isomat NG46 Mast

2. Climb the mast and drop a tape measure from the mast head to the deck then from the deck to the keel.

Apr 29, 2011
hunter H37C STX
In the event a Pearson 303 owner does not have their mast down to measure it's length, 2 suggestions come to mind:

1. Contact these guys who are familiar with the mast length for that boat: Isomat NG46 Mast

Already tried this to no avail.

2. Climb the mast and drop a tape measure from the mast head to the deck then from the deck to the keel.
I've already sleeved the mast at the break. In doing so.. damaged material was removed to affect the repair. The base also needs to be sleeved to repair the rot.