O'Day emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruidh

Oct 1, 2007
Oday 23 Manhasset Bay, LI
Lovely, multicolored logos. Got any all in blue like the original?

Dec 15, 2011
Oday 20 SF Bay Area/Monterey Bay
Thanks for posting the installed photo. I'm pleased to see someone actually installed them. Do let me know how they hold up. I can always revisit the method I am using if problems arise. Now I gotta pester CP for the 20 originals so I can make those molds. Hey CP, guilt trip, guilt trip.:)
I finally tonight saw this thread and boy am I embarrassed and relieved. I couldn't remember for the life of me why I took my emblems off and put them in an envelope on my bench:confused::redface::redface:

I sent a PM to ya a minute ago with my email address and look forward to getting your address again. Life got in the way and I plain forgot, my bad.

Craig

May 18, 2010
Oday 27 Gulfport, MS
Joe,
I just ran across this thread and am very impressed with your handiwork here too, as well as how you share your skills in the community. Keep it up!
Jonny Quest

Aug 20, 2010
Oday 27 Oak Orchard
Gladly Jonny. I am humbled by the outpouring of interest and well wishes of this community. A side note: Ruidh I will hand deliver yours at the rOnDAYvous in July. It builds the anticipation that way don't it?

May 27, 2012
Oday 222 Beaver Lake, Arkansas
Just ran into this thread again. Wondering if my 84 222 would have had an emblem. Ive looked her all over, cant see a spot where it may have been and havnt found any floating around in the spare bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.