New Forums: Questions, Suggestions, Comments

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
I thought there was an app to go along with the forum update. I checked the Apple store and didn’t find anything. Is that a phase 2??

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
In Recent Activity , there's a "mark as read" button next to each new post listed.
When clicking on it, I get taken to the subject's new material.
Win7 Firefox

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Update: I will be offline the better part of today and tomorrow for a big family wedding! I will check in as I can.

Here's where we are:

- Mark as Read: this turns out to be a bug in our system, not the code. That makes it much harder to diagnose. We have someone working on it but it will not be resolved today. Sorry about that.

- Link from posts to forum menu: installed and working.

- Apps: Moving forward. I can't say exactly when they will be in the app stores because we don't control the entire process, but everything necessary to list them has been submitted.

Please continue to post issues to this thread. Thanks!

TomY

Alden Forum Moderator
Jun 22, 2004
Alden 38' Challenger yawl Rockport Harbor
Returning into the world of ‘some’ data, the new SBO site loads faster than most which are unusable on the fringes of my phones reception in outer Maine space
2356978F-D159-4D9F-B49F-45CBA16EE454.jpeg

Apr 27, 2010
Hunter 23 Lake Wallenpaupack
Is there an easy way to have the controls that let you go to the next, previous or last page of messages in a thread appear at the top of the page as well as the bottom where they now are?

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
so trying to post a photo from my phone and it says the file is too big to process. Its 2.8mb is that too large to post?

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
so trying to post a photo from my phone and it says the file is too big to process. Its 2.8mb is that too large to post?
Check the image size by dimensions not KB or MB. It could be that the image dimension are causing the failure. Try reducing to a maximum on one side of 800 pixels. See if that will upload.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
John and Phil,

This is just plain wrong. As in WRONG. Both Maine Sail and I are proponents of never-ending editing, and don't like forums without it. Sometimes things change, and sometimes edits in the future can make the original post better.
Please, please, please, make NO TIME LIMITS on editing.
Dr. Judy B's issue is important, too.
I strongly agree with Stu on this, and am posting before getting to the end of the thread.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Sorry, the limit got changed when we updated the software! Max uploads are now 4Mb and a maximum of 2000 pixels either height or width.