Its funny Friday!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Is that your new baby Leo? So Cute...
Isn't there a Canadian Law about that behavior?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Dinosaurs didn’t have chocolate and look what happened to them.
I've never thought of it like that, but now that you mention it, there is a very strong correlation between almost every extinct species and their lack of chocolate.

I will point this out to my wife the next time we go to the store. It's never too late to start eating for your health.

-Will

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
I've never thought of it like that, but now that you mention it, there is a very strong correlation between almost every extinct species and their lack of chocolate.

I will point this out to my wife the next time we go to the store. It's never too late to start eating for your health.

-Will
:thumbup: They probably didn't have beer, either! :beer:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Boudreaux and Marie took a little weekend getaway trip recently, and on checking out of the motel, Boudreaux was presented a bill for $400.00 for just two nights. Well being the frugal individual Boudreaux is, he proceeded to cut loose on the desk clerk. "For why my bill is so high? We wuz jus' here for two nights !"

The clerk advises him, "Well, sir, the motel has a health spa, exercise equipment, running track, and an olympic size swimming pool."

Boudreaux tells him, "But I didn't use none of dat stuff."

The clerk replies, "Maybe not, but it was availabile."

Well Boudreaux really has his mad up now, and tells the guy, "Well if I got to pay dat, here's a bill for you for $350.00 for you sleeping wid my wife while we was here !"

The clerk tells Boudreaux that he didn't sleep with his wife.

Boudreaux screams back at him, "Well, maybe not, but she was available!"

-Will

Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
Boudreaux screams back at him, "Well, maybe not, but she was available!"

-Will
[/QUOTE]

My SBO brothers and sisters, Eileen and I have been married for 51 years. She will never see this "joke" because I would like to live to see "Funny Saturday"!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It is nearly Friday, somewhere..

A lady noticed her husband standing on the bathroom scale, sucking in his stomach.

Thinking he was trying to weigh less with this maneuver, she commented, "I don't think that's going to help."

"Sure it does," he said. "It's the only way I can see the numbers."

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
It is nearly Friday, somewhere..

A lady noticed her husband standing on the bathroom scale, sucking in his stomach.

Thinking he was trying to weigh less with this maneuver, she commented, "I don't think that's going to help."

"Sure it does," he said. "It's the only way I can see the numbers."
That’s hitting a little too close to home ,John!