Funny Friday!!!

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
A pirate walks into a bar with a ship’s steering wheel in his pants.

The bartender says: “Hey, did you know you’ve got a steering wheel in your pants?”

“Aye, sir that it be, “says the pirate, “it’s driving me nuts!”

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
A thirsty sailor runs from his boat to the nearest bar and shouts to the bartender, “Give me twenty shots of your best scotch, quick!”

The bartender pours out the shots, and the sailor drinks them as fast as he can.

The bartender is very impressed and exclaims, “Wow. I never saw anybody drink that fast.”

The sailor replies, “Well, you’d drink that fast too, if you had what I have.”

The bartender says, “Oh my God! What is it? What do you have?”

“Fifty cents!” replied the sailor.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Okay so... I was conducting my weekly perusal of craigs list and found this interesting ad with this odd photo...

Add text = 18ft American Sail with trailer and 3.5 Tohatsu outboard. Everything is in great condition, outboard just needs an impeller.
1626978235663.png

So how drunk to you have to be to hoist your jib upside down, take a picture, post it to CL and not notice.:cool::beer::beer::beer::beer:

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
She probably does not have a belly button. Run!!
On my motorcycle BB, one of the guys had a welcome picture with a young lady on it. My wife as a member of the group was the first one to notice that she had no belly button. So, how much else was airbrushed out or in to make her perfect?

• Ha