Forum transition scheduled for Tuesday, 8/13. Here's what that means.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It is time to panic.:yikes::yikes::yikes:
Played or tried to play with the new format. Oh man it was a SNAFU....:liar: MAC BOOK reset a dozen times.:(
Firefox and google chrome froze on my :kick:PC.

Only way I could see or write 10 words was on my iPAD using Safari... :puke:

Guys/gals, all we have left is to go sailing and leave the computers on the dock, or kick them in the water.:soapbox:.

FAKE NEWS>>>
:stir:
It will be AWESOME>>>>:biggrin:

Using Safari I was able to do everything type messages, load pictures, etc.. on my iPad, iPhone 6S, MAC Book Pro laptop, using Safari.

Then for fun I broke out the PC and used Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Microsoft IE. Everything worked as expected.

The transition should be smooth as a baby’s bottom. And it looks pretty.:clap:

Drink beer:beer: work on your boat.:thumbup: Go Sailing... on the 12-14.

Then when you come back everything will be new and exciting.:yeah:

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
@kappykaplan - I like that last one. White body, with black only on tail and upper half of head? That is very cool. What's its name?

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
@kappykaplan - I like that last one. White body, with black only on tail and upper half of head? That is very cool. What's its name?
@SFS , that would be Preston - he's 4 years old, and is called a white and black cat, as you noticed from his photo. He does have a black spot over his shoulders, but is primarily white.

Last edited:

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
@kappykaplan - I like unusually marked cats. This is Cleo, an 8-month old kitten we are currently petsitting in Wales. She is very striking, and a real sweetheart, when not bringing us mice from outside.

IMG_20190807_220908308.jpg

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
@kappykaplan - I like unusually marked cats. This is Cleo, an 8-month old kitten we are currently petsitting in Wales. She is very striking, and a real sweetheart, when not bringing us mice from outside.

View attachment 168091
Tks for sharing. Preston has a few quirks considering he spent most of the first three years of his life in a shelter. But I wouldn’t send him back!

Last edited: