Can You Name a Boat the Same Name as Your Former Boat?

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I'd missed your post first time around. :D When I was an undergraduate in P-Chem they made the Metallurgy Students take that class. We'd never seen them before and thought they were a bunch of rubes, especially when they laughed at us for referring to Gibb's Free Energy with a "G" instead of an "F" like they thought was correct. Fast forward 15 years when I changed fields because I was starving to death as a chemist. In Graduate Materials Engineering Thermodynamics I came to accept that it's "F". Now I are one Injunear. I love your delta G because I get it.

Thanks Allen

... and I like the delta because that sounds nautical.... and since my last name starts with a "G"... it kind of all goes together.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Alameda CA
Thanks Allen

... and I like the delta because that sounds nautical.... and since my last name starts with a "G"... it kind of all goes together.
Very cool. Same with us, we are both former chemists Allan chem Debbie..Alchemie

Delta G is a good short version. Heard on the VHF...this is delta H minus T delta S :D Okay, now no one will know what we're talking about.