Bypassing the winter blues

Oct 28, 2013
Hunter 20 Lake Monroe
Well yesterday it looked like winter still had a firm grip on southern Indiana even though it was the first day of spring on the calender. We woke up to 5 inches of heavy wet snow on the ground! Being snow lovers we were thrilled but we both knew it was probably too darn wet to be any good for xc skiing. We made the best of it and got the kick sled out and got some great pics.
Outlook-swfakarb.png

Wilson was less than thrilled but I thought Cindy was especially charming in her Eskimo outfit
Outlook-4eufgtbq.png

We loaded up and headed to a local wild life refugee that has grass trails but the 3\4 inch of rain that fell before the snow made that a muddy mess. We put the skis away for the season when we got home. Just counting down the days now till May 1st when we can splash in and go to our slip.

Sam

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Well yesterday it looked like winter still had a firm grip on southern Indiana even though it was the first day of spring on the calender. We woke up to 5 inches of heavy wet snow on the ground! Being snow lovers we were thrilled but we both knew it was probably too darn wet to be any good for xc skiing. We made the best of it and got the kick sled out and got some great pics.
View attachment 147882
Wilson was less than thrilled but I thought Cindy was especially charming in her Eskimo outfit
View attachment 147883
We loaded up and headed to a local wild life refugee that has grass trails but the 3\4 inch of rain that fell before the snow made that a muddy mess. We put the skis away for the season when we got home. Just counting down the days now till May 1st when we can splash in and go to our slip.

Sam
Who needs a Boat Babe when you have your own Snow Bunny!

Oct 28, 2013
Hunter 20 Lake Monroe
Cindy is very flattered. She said no one had ever wanted to take her pic before I came along. I do so every chance I get now!
Winter blues aren't so bad when you spend them chasing your snow bunny down the slopes or across snow covered trails.
20171231_113852.jpg

Here we are on a beautiful morning when it was 14 below! Cindy is the only one crazy enough to play with me on days like that.
While she loves to ski I know her favorite time of year is fast approaching. She really enjoys the sun and wind on the boat.
20170904_145606.jpg

While summer is not my favorite season, there are aspects of it that I really do enjoy :)

Sam

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I think, if you keep this up, Cindy is going to make more than one person jealous on SBO... and many others delighted :D
:thumbup:

-Will (Dragonfly)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Cindy is very flattered. She said no one had ever wanted to take her pic before I came along. I do so every chance I get now!
Winter blues aren't so bad when you spend them chasing your snow bunny down the slopes or across snow covered trails.
View attachment 147905
Here we are on a beautiful morning when it was 14 below! Cindy is the only one crazy enough to play with me on days like that.
While she loves to ski I know her favorite time of year is fast approaching. She really enjoys the sun and wind on the boat.
View attachment 147906
While summer is not my favorite season, there are aspects of it that I really do enjoy :)

Sam
The covered/exposed faces are all wrong. Seriously. Do you really think we want to see your snow-covered facial hair? You’ve got to think of others when taking selfies from now on!