Boom vang for Hunter 260

Aug 25, 2016
Hunter 260 Rapel
I just bought a used 2004 Hunter 260 boat, but it comes without Boom vang, somebody can help me to know the specifications of the right Boom vang for that boat? Thank you!

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
your 260 was supplied with a boom vang. Have you made sure it is on the boat? It will be generally a blue and white 3/8 inch line with two schaeffer blocks with one block having a cam cleat.

Is the boat in Chile now or you having it shipped into the country. Let me know as I can help you with some suggestions here. I am former dealer who shipped these boats as far as China

Aug 25, 2016
Hunter 260 Rapel
Thank you all of you!!
The boat is in Chile, and I can look to buy the Boom Vang locally but need the specifications, the links and your comments helps a lot!! Thanks falks!

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Felipe;
check out the forum store above and check their prices. They know what is on your boat and maybe the pricing will be better. You can trust them. Even one of the salesmen worked for Hunter in parts sales.

MemoH

Jul 16, 2020
Hunter 260 @Home
I just bought a used 2004 Hunter 260 boat, but it comes without Boom vang, somebody can help me to know the specifications of the right Boom vang for that boat? Thank you!
I have the same issue, some years after.
Few days ago I received a used 2000 Hunter 260 arrived from Florida. I'm trying to buy separate pieces, probably at tecnomar.cl (roldana y roldana doble). ¿How did you resolve it? Saludos.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
SAILBOAT OWNERS to include Hunter Owners website is owned by a former Hunter employee who has the list of parts for your boat. Suggest contacting them thru the Forum Store