Auto Helm Ray marine ST2000 Install

May 7, 2023
86
catalina 27 lake st clair
Where can I find the bracket used to attach the ST 2000 to the side of the boat? (coaming) If the part does not exist and I need to make one myself, let me know your ideas on how to make it. (1984 Catalina 27)
Thanks

1791233119919.gif
 

Joe

.
Jun 1, 2004
8,340
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Check with Raymarine parts and service. Go to website. Or search with "raymarine tiller pilot parts".
What you have pictured appears adequate. You can build a simple bracket with a block of wood, then insert the tiller pilot pin socket into the block. I had the pin socket on the coaming because putting it on the seat was too low... I bought an extension for the push rod to insure full movement. I like your set up better.