1GM10 (c), 2GM20 (f)(c), 3GM30 (f)(c), 3HM35 (f)(c) Shop Manual

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
I have the shop manual for my 2GM20F. I came with the boat and I finally got to scanning it. There are a lot of folded pages but I think the bulk scanner got all of both sides. I don't think there was any data on the inside sides of the fold. I didn't go through each page so if you happen to find a problem let me know and I'll scan it again. I want to fix by digital copy also. Total size is around 18 megs. I hope it helps

Attachments

• Helpful
Dec 28, 2015
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Hey Mike

I don't have a use for that but it sure seems like valuable info for someone... have you though about posting it in the SBO "Owners Resources" section of the forum?

They have a section for "general downloads"

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
I have the shop manual for my 2GM20F. I came with the boat and I finally got to scanning it. There are a lot of folded pages but I think the bulk scanner got all of both sides. I don't think there was any data on the inside sides of the fold. I didn't go through each page so if you happen to find a problem let me know and I'll scan it again. I want to fix by digital copy also. Total size is around 18 megs. I hope it helps
Wow....that was a lot of work !

Marina still locked down?

just kidding....very useful to many I am sure,. I have the same manual...found it on my boat too.

Thanks,

Greg

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
... I could only attach 10 files per post. That's all of them....
I believe the game plan is to go to the "Home" page, then Owner Resources and dowload them somewhere appropriate so it is available for all eternity.

• Helpful
Dec 28, 2015
Wow....that was a lot of work !

Marina still locked down?

just kidding....very useful to many I am sure,. I have the same manual...found it on my boat too.

Thanks,

Greg
It actually only took about 10 minutes to scan. New copy machine at work that is amazing. I’ll look into moving it as described above.

• Helpful
May 26, 2020
Beneteau First 405 Dexter NY
Thank you for posting the manual! May come very handy for a few of us. I am in the middle of purchasing a boat with no manuals to be found. Really appreciate how helpful everyone on the forums are.