hunter 356

1. V

Hunter 356 stanchion

Hello I have searched older post but can not find an answer to my problem. I have a leak that is either a rubrail issue or the port stanchion gate. I went to remove the stanchion and I have one screw that is spinning. I can see down the other hole, I don’t see or feel an aluminum backing plate...
  2. JohnSn

Hunter 356 Zinc Bonding

Hi Folks, I've been impressed with my 356 and the engineering involved. But, I do have one problem. The thru-hull for the engine water inlet is slowly corroding. The other thru-hulls are bonded to a submerged zinc mounted in the hull. They show no signs of corrosion. But, the engine water...
  3. tinysailor

H356 230V sockets tripping outlet breaker

Hi, We have a 2002 H356 which has recently developed an issue where all 230V breakers work (microwave, water heater, battery charger etc) except for the outlet sockets. As soon as the trip switch in the cabin is flicked to 'on', the main breaker in the lazarette trips as well as the shore power...
  4. Neil Spooner

Autopilot linear actuator on hunter 356

Hi Guys/Girls, I have just purchased a 2003 Hunter Legend 356 to which I wish to fit an autopilot. The Raymarine new generation looks good, but I don't want a wheel drive, but a linear drive. Can anyone help with suggestions of type/model and installation photos/experience please? Regards, Neil