Its funny Friday!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Do you look to see what tack the other cars at an intersection are on to determine right of way?

The Col Regs still work on the road. Tug boats pushing a barge have right of way over a sailboat, but sailboats still have right of way over a stink pot.

-Will

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Groaner. Alert.

Ivy League Professor Asks The Class
An Ivy league theology professor was visiting a friend, who was a professor at a local rural community college.​
The Ivy League prof was asked to teach a class at the community college that day and she agreed.​
The Ivy League professor started the class by asking the students, "What is the opposite of joy?"​
"Sadness," said one student.​
"And the opposite of depression?" the professor asked.​
"Elation," responded another student.​
"And how about the opposite of woe?" she asked.​
A tall young man raised his hand.​
He said "I believe that would be giddy up."​

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
beautiful pic Tom.
i laughed alot John, that was my father's type of joke for sure.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
My daughter is a big dog and cat lover and I, of course, love science and philosophy. So, when I heard about a new book that tells the story of the friendship between schrödinger's cat and Pavlov's dog, I drove down to the library to see if I could check out a copy for my daughter.

When I asked about the book, the librarian replied, "That rings a bell, but I can't know if it is here or not until I check."

-Will

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
My daughter is a big dog and cat lover and I, of course, love science and philosophy. So, when I heard about a new book that tells the story of the friendship between schrödinger's cat and Pavlov's dog, I drove down to the library to see if I could check out a copy for my daughter.

When I asked about the book, the librarian replied, "That rings a bell, but I can't know if it is here or not until I check."

-Will
Thank goodness that I’ve watched “The Big Bang Theory”. Otherwise I would have not gotten that joke. Now it’s funny!

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
The first time I read this I thought "Shame on you for calling your daughter a big dog" Sorry.

Oct 31, 2012
Hunter 2008 H25 Lake Wabamun
I have an app that predicts the Aurora and also shows the solar wind speeds and density. Time to put in a reef. :)
9279BD64-4C62-4CC6-B4BE-81DCE7581584.jpeg

• Helpful
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston

-Will
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: