Its funny Friday!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
The definition of
obtuse - /əbˈt(y)o͞os,äbˈt(y)o͞os/
adj.
1. Of or like an angle greater than 90 degrees.

2. Being dim witted or unaware.

3. Not realizing there are two Funny Friday threads while posting to both and wondering, "where the heck are half my jokes?"

-Will (Dragonfly)

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
Tied up in a marina in Florida a few years ago thre were five sailboats all in a row- from Texas, Loisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida, in that order. I was lead to believe it was totally accidental:) Don't know if I buy that or not :)

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
I know it’s not Friday, but I just got to the marina and there’s a new boat here since the last time I was here. III was here, II is new at the dock. I’m looking forward to I or IV showing up next.
The owner was there when I walked by again and I talked to him. II has always been at the marina at another dock, he bought III a month or two ago, I is Catalina 25 on a trailer back in Fort Worth. Not sure if/when he'll sell any of them.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston

Attachments

DaveJ

Apr 2, 2013
Catalina 310 Niagara-on-the-Lake
With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my family & friends about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails, followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before ... I took a cab home!

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.
This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before.
I don't even know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it!!!

Cheers
dj

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
What, and break up the set ??? I'm on TERI LYN III .
"II" is no more. Abandoned during the 2019 Harvest Moon Race in the Gulf of Mexico, crew airlifted off. Rumored to have washed up on the Mexican coast a month or so ago.