Its funny Friday!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Who am I to argue.
You might be careful there, She might take a hankering for a Destroyer or an Aircraft Carrier and you would be up Barnegat Bay with out a paddle.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I figure the phone's owner got the best sex of his married life when he got home. His big objection will come when his wife tells him she had the yard paint "Fifi's Floaty" on the transom.

You WHAT?:cuss:

-Will (Dragonfly)

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
I decided to buy our first boat, a 17'r. My wife decided we needed a bigger boat so we bought a 25'r. After 5 years she wanted a bigger boat so we bought a 30'r.
Who am I to argue.
When I married the Admiral, I already had a 16' sailboat. She decided to learn to sail on it. A couple of years later, we got caught in a microburst and blew out the main. As we are going back to the ramp with the remains of the main wrapped around us to ward off the rain, she says "We need a bigger boat." Oh, yeah.

We ended up with a 21 footer. After our fourth or fifth weeklong trip in a weekend boat, she wanted to upgrade again. We upsized to a Tartan 37-2 after all HER research for the best boat for our area. 8 years later, she still loves it. Even after our trip of 87 days homeport to homeport. :biggrin:

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
I decided to buy our first boat, a 17'r. My wife decided we needed a bigger boat so we bought a 25'r. After 5 years she wanted a bigger boat so we bought a 30'r.
Who am I to argue.
I heard a rumour last Feb. that you had the OK to buy a 40’r. Can’t understand why you haven’t pulled the trigger yet!

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
My 21 footer is named Necessity. Name chosen by my ex long ago. She came in one day and said "i named the boat". When I asked why she stated
"well, it IS!!"

She became a very accomplished single hander in her own right

necessity-name.jpg

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
Went out to dinner tonight. There was a sign on the wall......
"I told myself I need to stop drinking but I refuse to listen to a drunk who talks to himself."

Yeah, I agree.