• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Winter Projects

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
My neighbour worries that I’ll get bored in the winter. No sailing, what will I do? Not to worry, this showed up in my workshop.BCA5EB7F-8EDA-43E7-963B-E5D474BE066E.jpeg 25kw Onan generator with a Perkins 4-108 to drive it. Same motor that we have in the boat so I’ll have a spare or a generator with a spare. A little work to do but it’s stuff I enjoy.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
My neighbour worries that I’ll get bored in the winter. No sailing, what will I do? Not to worry, this showed up in my workshop. 25kw Onan generator with a Perkins 4-108 to drive it. Same motor that we have in the boat so I’ll have a spare or a generator with a spare. A little work to do but it’s stuff I enjoy.
Nice to have. My generator is out in my detached garage (100 year old house). I have it set up to feed back to the house using a xfer switch.
Fortunately our winters are short and I can get my projects done before the Spring

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser moored EVERETT WA
Exciting. Looks like a full house generator.
Your not thinking about putting that beast on your boat are you?

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Exciting. Looks like a full house generator.
Your not thinking about putting that beast on your boat are you?
A bit big to fit on the boat, however it produces enough power to run the house and the cottage and we do get power outages here in the islands.