What makes your truck look good?

Feb 11, 2012
C&C Mega 30 Long Point, Lake Erie
IMG_0032.JPG
Up here it's an annual safety on both the truck and trailer....both have to sport the 'yellow' decal on the drivers side windshield, and drivers side trailer tongue.
Same truck pulling my Cabin Cruiser...
IMG_0377.JPG

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
Chrysler C-22 Battle Creek
I cant top the tail on the tailgate
Chrysler C22 024.jpg
......but my truck looks better with a sailboat coupled to it! Last real thing I did to the truck is roll on some bedliner around the lower part and over the fender flares. It made a heck of an improvement.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Or this. If it were a one-off, that would be normal, but this nonsense hasn't really gone away this year. Whatever happened to global warming?
DSC00868 copy.JPG

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Or this. If it were a one-off, that would be normal, but this nonsense hasn't really gone away this year. Whatever happened to global warming?
View attachment 156997
Wait! You are in Canada. Isn't that sort of like moving next to an airport and then complaining about the noise?:poke:

Aug 1, 2011
Wait! You are in Canada. Isn't that sort of like moving next to an airport and then complaining about the noise?:poke:
Why yes it is, but as a general rule we only complain about the idiots IN the airport. :)

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
The way I look at it. It is precisely that weather that keeps this part of the world a nice place to live, for those of us who would rather not live in a crowd.

-Will (Dragonfly)

FDL S2

Jun 29, 2014
S2 7.3 Fond du Lac
The way I look at it. It is precisely that weather that keeps this part of the world a nice place to live, for those of us who would rather not live in a crowd.

-Will (Dragonfly)
"It's so cold, it keeps the bad people out." Prince on why he lived in Minneapolis

Aug 1, 2011
@Meriachee
Be on the flight deck of a carrier when launching. Cannot hear a thing!
I also note a Fix Or Repair Daily truck????
Do not worry, I own one.
Actually, this is the first one that seems (knock on wood) to break that stereotype somewhat. I'm sure that when it does break, it'll be ugly.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
2006 Dodge Cummins Quad Cab long bed - tows the Catalina 25 excellent.

Best part is both truck and boat are paid for.
Now you’ve gone and done it. You’ll soon have a truck payment AND a boat payment.