We need more RV's and the general public to

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Nice looking cooler.. It bothers me that the shell material is not stated..Roto molded brings to mind the small roto molded ABS Hunter sailboat hulls that cracked pretty catastrophically after a few years. I know Yeti is also roto-molded.. but they state "polyethylene" as the shell material.

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Should look at it through the view of dollar-cost averaging over the year. You have a boat to support and maintain :yikes:! Some items you repair and/or build yourself; some you get at swap meets or on eBay or Craigslist highly discounted; some, the use of which, you stretch out [like sails:sosad:] another year or two; some you replace with a lower-cost facsimile, and finally there are the ones you have to pay for in full retail. Save here-pay there, etc. Just cannot look at it solely on a cost-per-item basis :meh:.

Last edited:

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Nice looking cooler.. It bothers me that the shell material is not stated..Roto molded brings to mind the small roto molded ABS Hunter sailboat hulls that cracked pretty catastrophically after a few years. I know Yeti is also roto-molded.. but they state "polyethylene" as the shell material.
Found this on the features page. Confirms Polyethylene.

Attachments