Shoutout!!

Sep 3, 2026
17
MacGregor 26D Tremonton
A big shout out to everyone that has helped me so far. I’m sure there will be lots more questions upcoming. A bit of good news to share is the 5 HP Nissan 4 stroke that was supposed to have been fished out of the bottom of a lake RUNS! I had to replace the spark plug due to it getting bent in transit. It will need a new water pump impeller and new throttle cables but that was expected. Started on the second pull. The cleanup is going along fantastic. I included a picture of the aft bunk before and after.
Now I just need to get all those videos edited. Thanks again.
 

Attachments

Jun 21, 2004
3,220
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Nice! It appears that you sealed the boards for the bunk. Good idea; my Hunter 33.5 had unfinished plywood bunk & setee backers. They always seemed to absorb moisture. I should have sealed them all with a couple coats of sealer.