Self Sheltering?

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I own a coin operated laundry mat.

We are now closing our doors to the walk in public, per County orders

Our specially trained and PPE equipped attendants will do special laundry service.
We will use Lysol or bleach to do high temperature washing and then drying, but no folding.
Stuff the cleaned sanitized clothing in garbage bags for return service.

I will be discounting our services.
I wish we could offer pick up and delivery, but not allowed.
Jim...

PS: High Tide Laundry
PSS: Since Waveland MS, was the strike point of Katrina, can you guess why I picked that name?

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
After more information on possible cures and help for the immune system we just got this to drink with our favorite adult beverage.

Elderflower Tonic Water

Elderberry

Elderberry extract has been shown in laboratory studies to inhibit the replication and hemagglutination of human flu viruses, including certain strains of Influenza A and B, and H1N1. Small, preliminary trials in people with the flu suggest that, taken within the first day or so of experiencing symptoms, elderberry shortens the duration of the flu, but more studies are needed to corroborate this. There is no evidence that elderberry extract can prevent COVID-19 or reduce symptoms in people who have been infected.

Is the sweetener.
______
Quinine

Quinine - Wikipedia

Who knows, but I don't think it will hurt.:pimp:

Note the Brand name too:shhh:

Fever-Tree

Stay safe out there...
Jim...

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Ultraviolet Radiation [UVB] kills viruses on skin. Vitamin D is made by UVB and Vitamin D2 and D3 that we get from many sources or supplements.

Recommended minimum sunlight exposure for Vitamin D3 is 15 minutes a day on at least arms exposed to activate.
Others exposures are of course, possible.

UVB has more penetration to sea level as summer time approaches.

Conclusion

Get outside and sail...
Jim...

PS: Use sun block to prevent too much UVB.
PSS:
Here is a link about Vitamin D. I knew a little about it but found the article informative.

I do agree with the healthy diet, get outside and stay active strategy.
PSSS: There are several possible cures now.:clap:

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
We went out to gather food. We arrived early to the Costco opening. Everyone was standing in line 6 ft apart. The line stretched around the side of the building. 15 minutes to wait. We thought it would be ok, till a rain shower showed up. So we Sheltered under Cedar...
8D638C50-1C79-4150-9CC5-8BC294922322.jpeg

While the rain turned to hail.

Finally the we were let into the store. A wide open space. Found all our food but no TP. Where are those Charmin Trucks hiding?

We will need to wait a couple of days till we can load up on Vitamin D3... All there is is H2O.