Seeking galley for Catalina 22

Bri

Feb 29, 2016
Catalina 22 Canal off Dania beach
Hello all, I am new to the forum and the Catalina 22. Currently fixing up an older model and I've noticed it didn't come with the galley. Could anyone tell me where I could buy one. I'd also noticed that someone a long while ago posted something about plans for a homemade one. Either would be great. Thanks, Bri

May 11, 2014
Catalina 22 Lake Pleasant, AZ
Bri: I have an original 1981 galley that I would consider selling. I am in Phoenix, AZ. Let me know if you are interested. Shipping would be a nightmare ... Probably best not to go there!

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
Keep an eye on Craigslist and eBay, I've seen them pop up before.

Until you find one, you can always set up a small camp stove right on your tabletop, and a collapsible bucket in the cockpit makes an acceptable sink.

Apr 26, 2010
catalina 22 lake tillery NC
I have mine form my 1984, maybe consider selling as I never plan to use it. I'm in NC , PM me if you want to talk

Sep 29, 2012
Catalina 22 Clucluz Lake, BC
Theres probably still one in Washington at The Sailboat Wrecking Yard http://sailboatwreckingyard.com. I never use mine and would sell it too but I'm in BC Canada. Craigslist works wonderfully well and asking around at your local marina or sailing club(s) might help too.

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 22 Bristol 27 Galveston, TX
I have a factory slide out galley from my '76 C22 which I will give to you. I also have an Origo 3000 alcohol stove which you can buy if wanted. Contact me via private message if you are interested. Welcome to the group.
08-13-2014 018.JPG

Sep 14, 2014
Catalina 22 Pensacola, Florida
What is behind the door in front and what is the button next to the door. Not on my 83 version, just asking owner mod?

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 22 Bristol 27 Galveston, TX
The door in front gives access to the space under the sink. The car horn button is pushed in by your knee to turn on a small electric water pump. I built a wooden galley that gives me more store space by moving the water tank to under the cockpit.