Salish Sea sailing?

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
If that trip can be broken up into shorter segments, I'd love to come do a segment with you! Being a working man, I can't take a month, but maybe one or two weeks...

dj

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
Maybe this has the makings of a first SBO group adventure...
Certainly makes for some good winter pondering. We made it up to the northern top of VI this year. Have been considering this trip for the past couple of years but have not taken the plonge for a number of feeble reasons.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Granddaughter visiting for the week. She wants to go out on grandpa's boat, so another opportunity to spend some water time. Current plan is to drive to the boat tonight or in the morning. Follow the ebb out the south channel entrance and over to either Hope (four mooring balls) or Skagit (two mooring balls) Island for a couple of days. If no room at the inn, then over to Cornet Bay and drop anchor.

Next weekend is the Mukilteo Festival, so need to stay home for that. Always a lot of fun with arts and crafts and a wonderful fireworks display.
Waved as we went by your boat. I thought it was too early to make obnoxious circles around you.

Ken