Right size for a Asym Spinnaker for a 97 Oceanis 351?

Jun 15, 2015
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Kemah
So Sail came with beads fitted and we sailed like that a few times. My Tack line is lead back to cockpit and is lead through blocks on deck so permanently fitted ready to go. I find the Tacker convenient to attach around the forestay and attach the tack line when rigging Kite. Then hoist away on the Kite and its then easy just to attach the snap shackle to the Tack. I clip on the 2 Sheets with snap shackles and its set, ready to pull the sock up. Its just my Wife and I on a 45' boat and 1600 sq ft of sail, so anything that makes this drama free is good. I even have a snatch block on the sock line so I can clip it to hard point either side of mast when socking of unsocking. When it comes to snuffing the Kite, its turn downwind, over sheet the working sheet until the Kite is behind the Main then blow the Tack snap shackle, the kite collapses behind the main, ease the sheet as you drop the sock over the Sail. The Tacker because its still securely wrapped around Forestay just drops down to the stem.