Reputation Points?

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
This kind of thing only works if no one takes it very seriously, which appears to be the case here. As soon as it becomes important it's going to become a fiasco.
not really ...you can get 500 green dots :2cool: but if you get 1 red dot :eek:opps back to the starting line:stirthepot:

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
granger is getting a reputation. It's good to be under the radar.

:laugh:I doubled my score in a single afternoon.... :laugh::laugh:

Y'all should knock me down a few pegs... I'm going to start believing my own B.S.:ass:

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
:laugh:I doubled my score in a single afternoon.... :laugh::laugh:

Y'all should knock me down a few pegs... I'm going to start believing my own B.S.:ass:
We could have inadvertently created Phil's fiasco...

Feb 20, 2011
But it would be nice to be able to read the comments made (if any) when our reputations are stroked.

Oh, and a search function in the war room wouldn't suck, either! :D

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
Sounds like a couple of trouble makers...;)
.:poke:
:D:D:D not at all...

I dont fall into the catagory of people that take these things serious.... until it begins to affect the way other people view someone just because they have a "mark" against them.
and a poke in the eye with a sharp stick still hurts, even if it was meant in fun...:D

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Centerline and I are on the same spiritual wavelength here (without getting mushy) so I am going to give him a cyber-hug, uh, I mean a reputation point. "bing"

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
Centerline and I are on the same spiritual wavelength here (without getting mushy) so I am going to give him a cyber-hug, uh, I mean a reputation point. "bing"
Why, thank you Joe.... because of the consideration and kind gesture I will do the same for you. then we can see how it works and maybe even be as well thought of as others who have a reputation point :D

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
The way these reputation points are bouncing back and forth, we're gonna need a line umpire soon.

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Why, thank you Joe.... because of the consideration and kind gesture I will do the same for you. then we can see how it works and maybe even be as well thought of as others who have a reputation point :D
You're welcome... and Thank you. It's nice to feel appreciated.... I'm starting to get that Christmas spirit already... the Karma's so good, I feel like passing out some holiday points. Why don't we both toss one over to Mariachee for making such an insightful and humorous comment. "bing"

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Why thank you.
Insightful and humorous, bordering on illiterate and outright sarcastic r us. ?

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
I love the way this question and answer devolved into ribald humor. And so polite also.

Feb 20, 2011
So, is there anyway to see others folks' reputations?
Yes. On my iPad, I touch and hold the green or red dot, and your rep comes up as "a pretty decent person".

With a point and click GUI, just hover over the dot with your cursor.