• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Porthole Question

Nov 25, 2016
C&C 30 MK1 Pasadena
My C&C 30 MK1 came with some odd portlights in the cabin. They are 38" wide by a little over 7 1/2" tall. Anybody have any idea of where these may have come from? One has cracks in the plastic frame and leaks, so I need to find a way to replace them. The opening part uses Beckson seals, screens, and locks, but I can't find anything with them.

Thanks, Steve

port.jpg

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
That is an odd size.

This is a long shot.........if you cannot find a replacement might consider what I did when I had the same problem with 4 discontinued portlights on a 1984 boat with discontinued Perko portlights so purchased custom ones - stainless ones with tempered glass from Man Ship MAN SHIP - Home (manshipmarine.com) . They were not any more expensive than off-the shelf portlights. When they quote on a form with dimensions you provide through a dealer like MarineDepotDirect.com | Marine Hardware & Boat Deck Hardware Marine Depot Direct MarineDepotDirect.com | Marine Hardware & Boat Deck Hardware they will provide a CADD drawing for you to approve upon purchase.

Last edited: