• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Pokit is back in stock!

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
"The world's smallest wireless multimeter, DSO and logger"
There have been at least a couple other threads on this device back in the past. I just got an email that says they are back in stock. They are offering a 10% discount if you use code : POK-WELCOME
If it performs as advertised, it could be a handy tool for chasing elusive gremlins with the logger feature. I have not used one so I am no authority on it. If you have, let us know what you think.

https://pokitmeter.com/?utm_source=Pico+Subscription+30&utm_campaign=def6e39a29-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_11_06_21_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5a217d9ba1-def6e39a29-30020155&mc_cid=def6e39a29&mc_eid=5584c0294e

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
I have one. It works, it's small, I haven't used it much. Besides being small, the nice feature is the remote display. With a standard multimeter there is always the juggling of the leads and the device so it can be seen. I don't know that I really have a use for it other than its a cool piece of kit. If I read the manual correctly, the oscilloscope function only works to 60v AC. I was hoping it would work at a higher voltage so I could check the inverter output.

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
The web site says only 42V AC.
Build a resistance bridge to increase the upper range. Easy and cheap. It would only require a few resistors. I looked over their website to try to find out what the input impedance is and was unable to find it. This is a basic spec for any meter and should be easily located. The impedance would be required to build a proper bridge for higher voltage measurements. Without it, I'm just guessing.

looking at their "Join the community" posts, it looks like customer service isn't their strong point. Lots of complaints, not lots of help. I tried to create an account to talk to them and that also was unsuccessful.

Ken

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Build a resistance bridge to increase the upper range. Easy and cheap. It would only require a few resistors. I looked over their website to try to find out what the input impedance is and was unable to find it. This is a basic spec for any meter and should be easily located. The impedance would be required to build a proper bridge for higher voltage measurements. Without it, I'm just guessing.

looking at their "Join the community" posts, it looks like customer service isn't their strong point. Lots of complaints, not lots of help. I tried to create an account to talk to them and that also was unsuccessful.

Ken
Ken, I bought mine during their Kickstarter campaign. They have been pretty good with posting updates and keeping their backers informed. This is a start-up, so I would expect some hiccups along the way.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Update: the Pokitmeter is now available on Amazon. Gives it more credibility. They are working on a higher voltage version:
our team is making great progress on the higher voltage version of Pokit. It will be a CAT II 600V device with the same functionality as Pokit, internally we call it Pokit on steroids
https://www.amazon.com/pokitMeter-multimeter-oscilloscope-Logger-White/dp/B07PR97N8B?utm_source=Orders&utm_campaign=492c53e31c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_25_04_00&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9fbafbe91c-492c53e31c-72383527&mc_cid=492c53e31c&mc_eid=5584c0294e

Mar 20, 2004
Hunter 356 and 216 Portland, ME
works great, I also was a kickstarter buyer and yes, they are a startup so they may be working out the support side, but they've been good online. recommended!